[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

anyone going to start 3.9 with this build?
I re-specced one of my Standard characters to use this build. Really loving it so far. For a character that only has ~3600 HP / 1500 Mana, i feel extremely tanky compared to other builds i have played. My only "issue" is that i don't seem to get the same damage numbers as you, and i'm wondering where i went wrong. If anyone would be willing to check out my build and tell me what i could change.

Here's the POB https://pastebin.com/3qBcSXHL
My solution for physical reflect maps was to use flame golems specifically for those maps. They aren't as strong as ice but are pretty strong still.

Gems are Flame Golem, Empower, Spell Echo, Minion Damage, Combustion, Controlled Destruction

Can probably use slightly different gems too but the idea is spell/fire damage instead of attack/phys

Can also swap curses for either more defensive ones or flammability / ele weakness / projectile weakness
I wonder how good starting with golems will be, im concerned about the jewels and the startup beforehand. Could anyone advise me on that?

I tried the build on std and it feels great, excited to try it out in 3.9!
hello , just a question :
why when i take the pob there's 130 points allowed in skilltree ?
ok nvm i know why . it's pob calculation .
great build :)
Última edição por klonck06 em 10 de dez de 2019 04:15:39
I don't know how u can get 10 Golems can't find anything about it pls explain :D

Edit: nvm found it
Última edição por ryu1234 em 10 de dez de 2019 11:26:38
"
mrdimmak escreveu:
I tried the build on std and it feels great, excited to try it out in 3.9!

The biggest blow in 3.9 is the loss of the 2hd shaped mace (maim support has been removed, ditto on body armours). Also Feeding Frenzy has been nerfed and will no longer be a viable option as support for the Ice Golems (at least in late gane), meaning it will have to be linked to the dummy golems and Primordial Might is required for golem aggro.
Última edição por tomay em 11 de dez de 2019 04:48:40
is it only for masse?
we can take a other 2h weap
No other 2hd weapon, they were only used for lvl 18/20 Maim Support which is no longer possible.

It's probably back to Clayshaper until you can afford some godly Convo Wand with +1 all minion and +1 all spell gems (which will be rare as pixie dust).
U can use Maim by other source,like Flesh and Stone;gonna try to get 2h mace with +1 to level of strenght gems,sems the best option to replace maim,but still checking pob and testing.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional