Cyclone!

I hope it uses weapon range for it's AOE. ie. see a lot of newly minted polearm users.

Would mix things up from all the current mace weilders...
Reposted from the announcement section:

Nice!

Looks like Cyclone drains mana with every hit or kill. But from the video it appears the cyclone killing continues even when the mana pool is empty, which suggests that the skill isn't finished yet? Or s the mana reduction proportional to the damage inflicted, so no mana = less damage; or from the enemy's hitpoints?
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
ShadowScale escreveu:
Looks like skill from d3:-(

Because D3 was the first game with a spinning melee attack?
"
Charan escreveu:
"
Progammer escreveu:
IMHO the most OP thing about this new skill is that it ignore collision. Desynch problem are always exaggerated since some enemy is standing where you cant see and your pathing messed up, end up in desynch you across rooms. Constantly moving without collision will be a great escape tools

It could render Whirling Blades *and* Sweep utterly redundant if they're not careful.

I suspect the mana cost will be quite extreme.

Sweep, yes. Whirling blades, no. Whirling blades is used for fast movement and getting out of a fight fast, it's something you use just for that, not a main ability. This however is much slower, and a "main" ability that you would build around, so it doesn't come close to making whirling blades redundant.
"
THEHORNEDRAT escreveu:
Reposted from the announcement section:

Nice!

Looks like Cyclone drains mana with every hit or kill. But from the video it appears the cyclone killing continues even when the mana pool is empty, which suggests that the skill isn't finished yet? Or s the mana reduction proportional to the damage inflicted, so no mana = less damage; or from the enemy's hitpoints?

If you look at the blue effect video, you can see the skill does not do anything like that. You use mana to spin for a little while.

I wonder if attack speed affects the hits within a spin, or the rate of which you can spin again.
The saw blade effect is actually missing its particle effects in that video : P The bug was fixed today.

We will be making a new one im sure before releasing it.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
snip

This guy wins the thread.
"
BrianWeissman escreveu:
"
Kwonryu escreveu:
"
Levistus escreveu:
i wish it was faster.

Maybe they will add a "Increased Caster Movement Speed" support-gem as well? :D

Or maybe Faster Attacks will do the trick.

Cylone is affected by movement speed items and buffs, so it can move plenty fast.

Oh and will Faster Attacks-gem or Faster AttackSpeed in general affect the speed of the spin itself?
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Please say, will cyclone work for both dual wield weapons, or only for main hand? I mean , will the offhand weapon affect skill damage?
Última edição por dezwind em 8 de mar de 2013 04:02:26
Great skill!

GGG, will the skill's range be affected by weapon range - making use of the Duelist's new talent?

Will it work with daggers?
Immortal King WW Marauder build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348782/page/1
ign: Peresvet

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional