[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

The builds seems to be doing really bad in t9 + . Any thoughts on how to improove this ?
Hi. I quited playing before synthesis cuz of the cr4p rewards from end game bosses and wasnt planing to come back, but i did in monolit. Youtubed chaos build and ended up watching a viking guy showing bane occultist. 6ls bane in shav, 4ls soulrend in hat. Soul had gmp for map clear but i used it with extra dmg and only 1 projectile for boss dps. I did all this without knowing occu was nerfed till i realised it, but all wus fine. By half of league i had killed around 70 uber atziris and countless uber elders. This league i made same build, yday my guildies went to phoenix corrupted, 1 leech and a jugg killer. He had trouble with the boss and with 1 portal left i went to help. I had 5ls shavrone and lvl 19 gems no q, found the boss at 80% hp and killed him with 2 other players afk on map. Now i find from time to time little girls telling me occu and bane is weak, or assassin is better and i think .... How can you say something like this if u did not finish or even played the build, a chick that can hit 10k es after nerf and has 70% chaos penetration. With nice gear i managed to melt minotaur in 5 secconds. I wanted to make a forum guide but im too lazy. You can see me playing on twitch/tntrose69
IGN : RememberDolores
Online every day after 7 PM (GMT +1)
"
BuggyPie escreveu:
The builds seems to be doing really bad in t9 + . Any thoughts on how to improove this ?

Thats cuz U have 2h weapon instead 1h + shield :)
"
Tsiganisti escreveu:
"
BuggyPie escreveu:

Thats cuz U have 2h weapon instead 1h + shield :)

I have like 20 c man :C .
hey

this recipe

"
Craft a +1 Chaos Gems Wand/Scepter if you have a Blue-Blue-Green magical wand (vendor a magial Wand with a Chaos Gem) - (You can buy a Blight gem from Nessa for 1 scroll of wisdom)https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system#Crafting

doesnt work anymore. am i right?

why should i let arcane surge at lvl 1?
in tips and tricks there is no hint

cheers
Última edição por TheRealBenX em 11 de set de 2019 05:50:15
"
why should i let arcane surge at lvl 1?

Because less mana cost means it's always up.
Hey, how is this build in 3.8?
Última edição por imatty em 11 de set de 2019 19:18:01
"

I'm playing it, Feels really good - Just did uber lab
"
imatty escreveu:

It's awesome! Here is my Hydra footage and I am still on budget gears. The damage is HUGE!!! Doesn't feel like a DOT build.

https://youtu.be/tQwFZbT9vOQ
How to get enough STR to use cane of unravelling?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional