[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

Just buy an amulet with loads of strength, you can get rid of it later when your tree is fuller.
If I would switch to wand and shield. What is the optimum of stats on a wand that can replace the awesome stats of the cane? Shield with plus chaos gems and wand with onetim, but how many is good and better as cane? I don't want to lose damage. Spell damage works with bane but in which way? And are a two curse set up not better for damage?
Why is it not better to put more curses linked to bane if every added curse gives us 47% more damage which is more than controlled destruction or void manipulation?

Am i missing something?
Any tips on how you'd improve my character? I've been running this as a side thing because I got bored with necro and it turned out really fun. Got super lucky with a friend finding Vixens, it's smooth sailing all the way but I always feel like I'm missing out on something lol. I'm playing "pseudo-self found" btw, in a private league with a few friends, so I don't have access to trading for most items. A Devouring Diadem is in the works but I'm not holding my breath.

Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAQHBLMFtQbnBx4I9A5IES0RlhNtFAkWvxhqG8gfQSL0JogmlSeDJ6ksnC0fMHEy0TY9OVI6QjpYQnpEq0VHRZ1JUUmxS3hMs05tU1JVS1WuVcZYB1xAXfJh4mKsYt1n_GnYahtqQ2wLbIxtGXWedoJ4L3pUenB8g3zlfPB-oX_GghCD24Uyh8uMNo2_j6aP-pEHkyeVLpeVl_SYU5rgm6GcMp2qoS-iAKQFpcSnNKebp_ismK1KtMW00bVItzC5ArtNvOq-isBmwJzC7MgMyiTPFdQj18_ZBt1f3ajfsOvu7BjviPAf8NX31_k3-5H-sw==?accountName=Shengo&characterName=Saint_Lunchbox
Última edição por Shengo em 20 de set de 2019 23:22:02
"
Shengo escreveu:
Any tips on how you'd improve my character? I've been running this as a side thing because I got bored with necro and it turned out really fun. Got super lucky with a friend finding Vixens, it's smooth sailing all the way but I always feel like I'm missing out on something lol. I'm playing "pseudo-self found" btw, in a private league with a few friends, so I don't have access to trading for most items. A Devouring Diadem is in the works but I'm not holding my breath.

Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAQHBLMFtQbnBx4I9A5IES0RlhNtFAkWvxhqG8gfQSL0JogmlSeDJ6ksnC0fMHEy0TY9OVI6QjpYQnpEq0VHRZ1JUUmxS3hMs05tU1JVS1WuVcZYB1xAXfJh4mKsYt1n_GnYahtqQ2wLbIxtGXWedoJ4L3pUenB8g3zlfPB-oX_GghCD24Uyh8uMNo2_j6aP-pEHkyeVLpeVl_SYU5rgm6GcMp2qoS-iAKQFpcSnNKebp_ismK1KtMW00bVItzC5ArtNvOq-isBmwJzC7MgMyiTPFdQj18_ZBt1f3ajfsOvu7BjviPAf8NX31_k3-5H-sw==?accountName=Shengo&characterName=Saint_Lunchbox

Thi3n would tell you to switch to wand/shield or something similar. Just a guess.

BTW for any of you reading this build guide and not realizing it, Thi3n hasnt updated the fact that wands can shield charge since 3.7, which is huge for him since he loves shield charge (and id agree)
"
Sumidor escreveu:
Why is it not better to put more curses linked to bane if every added curse gives us 47% more damage which is more than controlled destruction or void manipulation?

Am i missing something?

because there are not that many ways to add more curses

+1 from malediction (ascendent)
+1 vixen (gloves)
+1 windshriek (boots)
+1 skill whisper of doom (left top)

and he already uses bane + 3 support curses
but u can put more curses into your vixen gloves if u want

(i think the curses dont have to be linked, but im not sure)
How do you evaluate items based on this information ?

"
Helm/Armor/Gloves/Belt/Boots: Life > Resists > ES

Is 1 life better than 2 resist or 3 ES on an Item ?

What kind of ratio's do you consider when looking for upgrades ?

I think I figured out my Ratio about 3.5 hp to 1 es

Based on my current Tree at 86... ( fyi ES is "worth" a tiny bit more at the level 92 Default Tree in Path of Building. )

1 hp + 252% = 3.52 hp.

1 es + 254% = 3.54 es *.30 (effectiveness due to Mind over matter) = 1.062 es ( again reduced by some amount based on the fact the ES to HP is not equal in general terms.

The "Life > Resists > ES" Is much more clear now.

will the gem "Item Rarity Support" work when i bind it to enfeeble / temporal chains in the gloves?

ok
"
it increases the chances of the linked skill being the one that lands the killing blow.

is it worth putting despair on the gloves for item rarity on bane?

and got any advices for further skilling?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.8.1/AAAABAMBAQQHBLMG5wceCPQOSA-rES0RlhNtFAkWvxhqG8gc3B9BH0wi9CSLJogmlSycMtE2PTpYRKtFR0WdSRNJUUmxTLNObVNSVUtVrlXGWAdcQF3yYeJirGLdZ_xo8mnYahtqQ2wLbIxtGXWedoJ4L3pUfIN85XzwfqF_xoIQg9uFMofLieCMNo8aj6aP-pEHkx-TJ5Uul5WX9JhTmuCboZwynaqhL6IApAWlxKebrJitSrTRtUi3MLkCu0286r6KwGbDOsgMzxXP3dfP3V_fsOZY6-7sGO-I8B_w1fGK99f5N_6z?accountName=TheRealBenX&realm=pc&characterName=Rockalicious
Última edição por TheRealBenX em 1 de out de 2019 08:01:06
Thank you for the build guide. I've beaten uber elder with this build and also reached level 95 for the first time. I managed to reach 450k DoT dps, and it melts down everything. So much fun and satisfaction! :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional