Cyclone

Since Cyclone's AOE is affected by concentrated effect, but the radius is based on the melee weapon range, will the contrated effect support gem reduce the radius?

I'm sort of confused...

Will the 30% reduced area of effect apply in this case? or will this gem apply the dmg bonus and ignore the AOE reduction since it's based on weapon range?
"
Nivius escreveu:
"
Kalsifer escreveu:
"
Nivius escreveu:
Just used cyclone...

its SILLY strong for me... cleave don't have a chance! i'm removing it from my build this very second.

i am using

Cyclone + Melee Damage + Life on Hit + Faster Attacks (+ % life steal once i have 5 soc)

its perfect! i love it!

You must be about level 30 with remarks like that.

one might think that cleave is "stronger" and indeed its pretty strong. but compare that whit the fast attacks from cyclone whit my high %lifesteal (6% (2% passive+4% gear)) and life on hit and its more safe then standing still and spamming cleave.

ps i use blood magic :)

the thing is that its allot better for me and my build, where i had problems before i roll over now. its great.

You're life steal is only working at 35% due to the damage effectiveness, I only have about 6% life steal in total, and I could basic attack an entire group of mobs and survive, so I only care about the damage of it.
I wonder if LGOH is better than LL with this skill because of the fast attack speed. But keep in mind now LGOH is effected by that 35% damage effectiveness...

IMO this is definitely an elemental attack skill. I'm assuming, elemental doesn't get affected by the damage effectiveness, yes?
IGN: Athulua
I'm probably done with this game, was hoping cyclone would make this game fun but after 1 year it's dried to the bone. Maybe in 2 years this game will be worth playing
gg chris
"
ChildProlography escreveu:
I'm probably done with this game, was hoping cyclone would make this game fun but after 1 year it's dried to the bone. Maybe in 2 years this game will be worth playing
gg chris

I don't think the game's bad, just melee.

My LA ranger clears maps about 20x faster than my melee, near equal gear.
"
Kalsifer escreveu:

My LA ranger clears maps about 20x faster than my melee, near equal gear.

They have an extreme-balance mindset the entire time, that's why this game wont be such a success but I guess thats what they want
Sigh, am really dissappointed. The damage is terrible and that coupled with move speed reduction its totally worthless.
IGN - Endoplasm
Is the DPS shown being calculated correctly? It seems to be doing a lot more than it claims to be doing, and from what Mark said about the skill, it sounds like it's wrong:

I'm a DW Duelist, level 69 for whatever it's worth. Cyclone reports my Main Hand Total Combined Damage is 133-208 (170.5 average). My Off Hand Total Combined Damage is 71-196 (133.5 average). Attacks per Second is 2.68. By what Mark said, I would swing with each weapon once per spin, and spin at my attack speed. That means 133.5 + 170.5 = 304 damage per spin, multiplied by 2.68 APS = 814.72 DPS. My reported DPS is 407.4, conveniently exactly half (and some rounding) of my calculated number.

So it seems that either the DPS shown is off by a factor of 2, or it only actually attacks once per spin, not once per weapon per spin.
IGN: TornAIDSo
Time Zone: EST
"
kot0005 escreveu:
Sigh, am really dissappointed. The damage is terrible and that coupled with move speed reduction its totally worthless.

Yep, I don't understand the reasoning behind it.
I can see why they nerfed the life on hit. I justt anked a group of 40 mobs at docks under an attack speed boss aura with a mix of longshoreman blues, white void bearers and packs of archers. I my hp and mana didn't drop a second and thats with only 13 life on hit and 7% life leech.

has anyone gotten concetrated effect to work btw? I'd like to know before I buy one.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional