[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

3.10 announced

with meta going core but will be less frequent, this build may fair better in 3.10 as we often can stunlock regular mobs, meaning good mapping for new delirium zones
Hello,

I'm interested by starting this build for the next league, i am making some test for the moment.

"Stutter Step and Dodging
Spoiler
In patch 3.7 Legion we got a MAJOR buff to Melee skills that can target ground (Ground slam). By holding right left click to move, and tapping right click for Ground Slam, we can stutter step. We cancel the back end animation of Groundslam, the AoE still hits and does area damage, but we are already moving, and then cancelling that movement into another Ground Slam! It is a very powerful and safe way to dodge and keep up DPS, and best of all it is pretty easy to learn! Check out the mapping or Uber Elder videos to see it in action!"

This is working with multistrike ?

See you.
"
klint49 escreveu:
Hello,

I'm interested by starting this build for the next league, i am making some test for the moment.

"Stutter Step and Dodging
Spoiler
In patch 3.7 Legion we got a MAJOR buff to Melee skills that can target ground (Ground slam). By holding right left click to move, and tapping right click for Ground Slam, we can stutter step. We cancel the back end animation of Groundslam, the AoE still hits and does area damage, but we are already moving, and then cancelling that movement into another Ground Slam! It is a very powerful and safe way to dodge and keep up DPS, and best of all it is pretty easy to learn! Check out the mapping or Uber Elder videos to see it in action!"

This is working with multistrike ?

See you.

hi

i am not 100% sure if we get the repeat damage more multi if we cancel into movement. however there are buffs to staying still and attacking builds coming in 3.10
"
loczek123 escreveu:
Hello, if anyone was interested, I finished my Ground Slam Stun JUQQ. I tested a lot of different options, also changing to Zerk and it turned out that by far the best option under Stun is Crit, there is no option with the right Crit multi to not stunlock enemy, and the same time dps is amazing in combination with JUQQ I feel like God. Below is my current PoB and two videos, as soon as I'm on Sirus (A8) I will record this fight. :) Regards

POB:
https://pastebin.com/6dubpeAk

Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaXTWOuiZW0 - Al Hezmin Conqueror [A8 Full map Run]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8gGuCgScZs&t= - Purifier Elder Guardian [A8 - T15 Palace Full map Run]

very nice congratz would you recommend your version as a league starter for the new league?
"
frawrst escreveu:
3.10 announced

with meta going core but will be less frequent, this build may fair better in 3.10 as we often can stunlock regular mobs, meaning good mapping for new delirium zones

Generally, I researched the topic of stun in 3.9 from A to Z and metamorph, and regular mobs were no problem to introduce them to stunlock, the problem was Shaper/Elder bosses and his guards if we had mods like increase max mob life or reduce physical damage. Anyway, what is the point of making characters for stun if we are unable to stun every target in the game? (of course, except for stun immune but we have no influence on that).

Therefore, the best and probably the only option is to build a character for Crit, where having 400%+ crit multi enters damage that is able to stun any target in the game. Including Sirus A8 and his conqueror on A8, Shaper/Elder and his guardians even on increased life maps.

"
very nice congratz would you recommend your version as a league starter for the new league?

JUGG worked great, as I wrote earlier, but Slayer has even more potential especially at the start of the league and I will be playing a Stunner Crit Ground Slam.

Slayer does much more damage, both at the beginning with weak items and at the endgame he don't need unique rings which can be troublesome at the beginning when we need to do resistance cap and increase our hp pool. Building under Crit there is no better node than 'Overwhelm' ascendancy (it gives me almost 20% crit chance), 'Headsman' makes it easier to deal with stunlock bosses, and eliminates reflect. And of course the leech path, where leech on Jugg/zerk is practically useless because slow attack speed causes that between one attack and another gets a lot of damage and when we need leech there, it is not there, Jugg relies entirely on the regen and sometimes it may be missing when you need to replenish your HP the most and here overleech from Slayer is an amazing thing because despite the slow attack speed we always have a huge leech in stock which immediately after getting the hit completes our full hp.

I did a comparison tipicaly for Stun
On the Screen below we have PoB from this topic (I'm using Fork version which counts DPS much better. I recommend it especially to melee, because Pride counts well, watcher eye bonuses, distance bonuses and Flash and Stone maim.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/deon82/localidentitys_path_of_building_v141514_fork/)

Non Crit Warbringer - https://pastebin.com/hyPC6FKy (I added Ancestral Warchief Totem, change Melee Physical damage and Brutality to Awakened version, Maim link to Flash and Stone (I don't know why it was missing), I removed the Frenzy charge because it only generated by Blood Rage so for single target we won't be able to keep them, I turned off the flask, I see that I forgot to turn off Onslaught in PoB but it only changes attack speed and DPS does not affect HIT).

So: 462815.8 Average hit and the maximum possible is 788208, in theory in ideal conditions it is enough to stun Shaper / Elder but only in the upper damage range so there is a good chance that they will be single stun but not stunlock. Rather, on Metamorphy T16 with mods for HP may not be enough as on Elder / Shaper Guardiany on maps with Increased life / reduced physical damage taken

Crit Slayer - https://pastebin.com/fkq2UwWh (As with the previous one, Frenzy and Flaski off. Our Gear and skill selection is very similar.)

So: 462838.4 Average hit and the maximum possible is 800949, It comes out pretty much the same. But as we look at Crit, the average damage is 1 976320, unfortunately we do not have the minimum and maximum shown, but since it is medium, the minimum will be around 1.5 million and the maximum around 2.5 million, which is enough to stun every opponent in the game.

Summary: the general DPS is very similar on both characters, under Stun there is no doubt that the version of Crit Slayer is better, except that Zerker has higher attack speed so mapping may seems little smoother and faster although it is not some colossal the difference. Here comes the defensive aspect, the Zerker itself gets more damage taken and there is really nothing that increases its defensive. Slayer has amazing leech and reduced damage taken during leech, decreased crit multi from enemy, Bleed and Reflect immunity. Slayer also has a larger AoE because comparing PoB - Zerker had Concecrated Effect gem in setup and Slayer did not use it, Slayer can also change the node from Headsman to Impact, which will greatly increase AoE will lose some damage to bosses, gain overall damge, with good items even with this node there should be no trouble to stunlock the whole game.
Última edição por loczek123 em 6 de mar de 2020 03:09:20
Very nice info Loczek, i agree ground slam slayer is truly the pinnicle of this build.

moses did an amazing version in ssf

from my q/a in guide

True Ground Slam King - Slayer

Spoiler

Moses has arguably the best Ground Slam Setup, and he even did it on SSF!

Highly recommend watching his build guide if you feel you have alot of $$ and want to truly take Ground Slam to next level. Slayer crit node + aoe node is too strong for Ground Slam. Serker version is alot cheaper and more viable for league starts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsG9FsK1gqA

going crit is a bit more difficult to itemize for but all the free accuracy melee players get now a days certainly makes it more appealing

love to see more discussions and alterations for this build. make it your own!

Última edição por frawrst em 5 de mar de 2020 11:16:30
"
frawrst escreveu:
just needed to quote

Hey Frawrst! I was trying to find any of the rare jewels that would be worth it on the outer ring for our build and the only one that looked even remotely good for offense was the following:

Martial Mastery
10% increased Attack Speed with Two Handed Melee Weapons
10% increased Attack Speed if you have at least 600 Strength
+20 to Strength

However, for Defense wouldn't it save us a few points if we could get a medium jewel that had the following two of this group of noteables?

Fettle
+20 to maximum Life
10% increased maximum Life

Feast of Flesh
8% increased maximum Life
0.4% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life
+10 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks

Surging Vitality
Regenerate 0.5% of Life per second
Every 5 seconds, Regenerate 10% of Life over one second
"
OUAriakas escreveu:
"
frawrst escreveu:
just needed to quote

Hey Frawrst! I was trying to find any of the rare jewels that would be worth it on the outer ring for our build and the only one that looked even remotely good for offense was the following:

Martial Mastery
10% increased Attack Speed with Two Handed Melee Weapons
10% increased Attack Speed if you have at least 600 Strength
+20 to Strength

However, for Defense wouldn't it save us a few points if we could get a medium jewel that had the following two of this group of noteables?

Fettle
+20 to maximum Life
10% increased maximum Life

Feast of Flesh
0.4% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life
+10 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks

Surging Vitality
Regenerate 0.5% of Life per second
Every 5 seconds, Regenerate 10% of Life over one second

the warcry ones are very powerful

Mob Mentality
20% increased Warcry Cooldown Recovery Speed
You and nearby Party members gain 5 Rage when you Warcr

allows us to keep rage stacks during phase bosses

Haunting Shout
20% increased Warcry Cooldown Recovery Speed
Enemies Taunted by your Warcries are Intimidated
Enemies Taunted by your Warcries are Unnerved

lets us drop tombfist intimidate and run powerful rare spiked gauntlets

Rattling Bellow
Enemies Taunted by you take 5% increased Damage
Warcry Skills have 40% increased Area of Effect

huge aoe and another 5% more damage multiplier

some good mace QoL too

Overlord
30% increased Damage with Maces, Sceptres or Staves
Gain Fortify for 6 seconds on Melee Hit with a Mace, Sceptre or Staff

lets us drop fort in our 6 link for more dps

Expansive Might
Mace, Sceptre or Staff Attacks deal 20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments
While stationary, gain 10% increased Area of Effect every second, up to a maximum of 50%

good aoe increase when slamming in one spot

Weight Advantage
Mace, Sceptre or Staff Attacks deal 30% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments
4% chance to deal Double Damage while wielding a Mace, Sceptre or Staff
+20 to Strength

nice double damage

Battlefield Dominator
Attacks with Two Handed Weapons deal 25% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments
10% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold
15% increased Area of Effect if you've Stunned an Enemy with a Two Handed Melee Weapon Recently

good 2h power boost

Heavy Hitter
30% increased Attack Damage
10% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold
20% chance to double Stun Duration
30% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills

good stun

Fuel the Fight
8% increased Attack Speed
0.4% of Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
20% increased Damage while Leeching

removes the need for mana leech on ring/jewel/neck

Devastator
20% increased Attack Damage
20% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills
Enemies killed by your Attack Hits have a 15% chance to Explode, dealing a tenth of their maximum Life as Physical Damage

amazing for clear

along with all the good defensive ones

overall this build got some very strong buffs, pending patch notes
Patch notes out, zero changes for build

alot more bosses got more life now, meaning stunning them is harder. build still does fine getting to reds on a low tier budget (roughly 100c)

new notables give very nice buffs to this build
"
frawrst escreveu:
Patch notes out, zero changes for build

alot more bosses got more life now, meaning stunning them is harder. build still does fine getting to reds on a low tier budget (roughly 100c)

new notables give very nice buffs to this build

Thanks for the help Frawrst, quick question though: I am pretty bad at telling which noteables are better than others. Which ones do we drop in the 3.9 build to pick up the jewels ones in 3.10? Does it depend on the small nodes in between? Are we skipping the life wheel if we can get even one good new life jewel?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional