[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

@frawrst
thanks for your effort making this guide, its my first ground slam Berserker and I love it.
In your POB I see you have the Rapid Expansion jewel near Golem's Blood
placed but you have only 30 Str allocated, is there a special reason for that or just a mistake?

Any news on the cluster jewels for this build?
I am playing around with 3 of them placed near Iron grip

1 large: Battle-Hardened,Iron Breaker,Furious Assault, 5x12% inc phys dam
1 medium: Lead by Example, Haunting Shout, 2x15% warcry buff,
1 small cluster giving: Improvisor, 2 x6% mana

all together I need 20 Skill points, what is your opinion about that

Have fun
Ghrut

Not sure if the POB is not updated for 3.10, but you seem to be able to cut away a traveling point.

Última edição por nauroa em 17 de mar de 2020 17:19:48
"
TheBull100 escreveu:
@frawrst
thanks for your effort making this guide, its my first ground slam Berserker and I love it.
placed but you have only 30 Str allocated, is there a special reason for that or just a mistake?

Have fun
Ghrut

thats a huge amouint of skill points

id say the increases arent 100% worth unless you are replacing bad tree nodes

the waycry ones are good, since they offer increased damage TAKEN which is a more multiplier

mana is a waste for this build IMO
"
nauroa escreveu:
Not sure if the POB is not updated for 3.10, but you seem to be able to cut away a traveling point.

you are right, I'll see if i can update this
"
frawrst escreveu:
"
nauroa escreveu:

you are right, I'll see if i can update this

updated pob

https://pastebin.com/hVnH1Pk3
"
frawrst escreveu:
"
TheBull100 escreveu:
@frawrst

Have fun
Ghrut

the waycry ones are good, since they offer increased damage TAKEN which is a more multiplier

Hello Frawrst, I was wondering if you thought this was a good tradeoff:

10 skill points netted me the following new skills from 1 large and 1 medium jewel:

Mob Mentality
20% increased Warcry Cooldown Recovery Speed
You and nearby Party members gain 5 Rage when you Warcry

Haunting Shout
Enemies Taunted by your Warcries are Intimidated
Enemies Taunted by your Warcries are Unnerved

Battlefield Dominator
Attacks with Two Handed Weapons deal 25% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments
10% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold
15% increased Area of Effect if you've Stunned an Enemy with a Two Handed Melee Weapon Recently

Devastator
20% increased Attack Damage
20% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills
Enemies killed by your Attack Hits have a 15% chance to Explode, dealing a tenth of their maximum Life as Physical Damage

These are going to cost me the Top left jewel socket and the two sockets in the middle on the way to the big life cluster. Since I cannot make it to the big life cluster I was debating throwing a small jewel with Fettle (10% max life) into that last medium jewel for a total of 13 points.

Is that a decent tradeoff?
"
OUAriakas escreveu:
"
frawrst escreveu:
"
TheBull100 escreveu:
@frawrst

Have fun
Ghrut

Hello Frawrst, I was wondering if you thought this was a good tradeoff:

10 skill points netted me the following new skills from 1 large and 1 medium jewel:

Mob Mentality
You and nearby Party members gain 5 Rage when you Warcry

Haunting Shout
Enemies Taunted by your Warcries are Intimidated
Enemies Taunted by your Warcries are Unnerved

Battlefield Dominator
Attacks with Two Handed Weapons deal 25% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments
10% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold
15% increased Area of Effect if you've Stunned an Enemy with a Two Handed Melee Weapon Recently

Devastator
20% increased Attack Damage
20% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills
Enemies killed by your Attack Hits have a 15% chance to Explode, dealing a tenth of their maximum Life as Physical Damage

These are going to cost me the Top left jewel socket and the two sockets in the middle on the way to the big life cluster. Since I cannot make it to the big life cluster I was debating throwing a small jewel with Fettle (10% max life) into that last medium jewel for a total of 13 points.

Is that a decent tradeoff?

absolutely, these 3 are probably the best new notables for our build. spam warcry for easy 50 rage all time and free intimidate, which lets you drop tombfists for a good rare spiked gauntlets

devastator helps alot with clear too, very good
"
frawrst escreveu:

absolutely, these 3 are probably the best new notables for our build. spam warcry for easy 50 rage all time and free intimidate, which lets you drop tombfists for a good rare spiked gauntlets

So I went through POEdb and found out that with a large jewel we can get 3 of your good list on a large cluster and still get a socket. I picked this up for 1 chaos because no one else wants it but it took 3 days for one to hit the trade site:

"
OUAriakas escreveu:
"
frawrst escreveu:

So I went through POEdb and found out that with a large jewel we can get 3 of your good list on a large cluster and still get a socket. I picked this up for 1 chaos because no one else wants it but it took 3 days for one to hit the trade site:

very nice, that is insanely good value!

keep us updated on how it improves the build!
"
frawrst escreveu:
"
OUAriakas escreveu:
"
frawrst escreveu:

very nice, that is insanely good value!

keep us updated on how it improves the build!

Man, I feel like I'm less powerful...but get this: I am clearing tier 12 maps and their Deliriums without a 6th link, Lion's Roar, Ryslath's Coil, or the Watcher's Eye. Here is my gear but I don't think there are any cheap upgrades outside of Lion's Roar. I am also convinced that the best helm for this build is the Crown of the Inward Eye.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional