[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
"
Laxxus escreveu:
"
Is anyone running Shaper’s Touch and Spirit Offering? I’m considering swapping Brutality and Flesh Offering for Withering Touch and Spirit Offering while still running physical. I’ve even devised a way to add Discipline as 5th aura if I want by anointing Charisma and without the expense of a L5 Enlighten.

According to PoB Withering Touch is a massive DPS loss compared to Brutality and your minions also lose the movement speed from Flesh Offering.
Of course you can do it if you go for Mistress of Sacrifice instead of Commander of Darkness. You lose quite a bit of damage but gain a lot of ES for extra survivability.
Personally I don't wanna rely on having an Offering skill active the whole time (I forget it too often) and like the always active benefits of Commander of Darkness.
And at that point you kinda have to think about Soul Tether as well or else your massive ES is not worth enough with the time you have to wait for the recharge.

On your other point: Anonting Charisma loses you a lot of points cause you have to path to Death Attunement again which then means a lot of life from life Nodes. I doubt it is worth it.
If you want to use Discipline, use it instead of Skitterbots but the investment when anointing Charisma seems too big.

I’m already using Mistress of Sacrifice, so that changes nothing, and I wouldn’t even consider it in the slightest if that weren’t the case. I also am using Vaal Haste instead of Pride which again vastly changes the outcome. Changing the Offering with Shaper’s Touch should give ~3200 ES and Discipline ~1000 ES + 30% faster ES regen + Vaal recharge. I care more about mobility loss than any dps loss, so the MS will hurt. I can’t look it up in PoB right now, but the formula for just the gem Shaper dps should look like:

Spoiler
PD = Physical Damage Dealt
PT = Increased Physical Damage Taken
PR = Physical Resistance
CD = Chaos Damage Dealt
CT = Increased Chaos Damage Taken
CR = Chaos Resistance

Maim = 14% PT
Skitterbots = 24% PT & CT
Withering Touch = 90% CT
Animated Guardian has -9 PR
Shaper has +20% CR
All support gems taken as 23/0 (quality too variable but will favor Brutality)

Brutality
PD * PT * PR =
1.62 * 1.38 * 1.09 = ~2.44

Withering Touch
PD * PT * PR + CD * CT * CR
1 * 1.38 * 1.09 + 0.32 * 2.14 * 0.8 = ~2.05 (~16% less damage)

If I’m wrong on that account, please let me know. As I said I can’t see PoB right now. How the offerings affect the build differently will wait for PoB. Note that in any case, you have to manually factor it the dps value of Skitterbots. PoB will either ignore shock or give it the max value of 50%.

Using Haste as well instead of Pride, so took that into account. Didnt account for Skitterbots but its 24% for all Damage, so that doesnt matter, only means the bigger damage scales more with it obviously.
I just changed those few things in PoB and got like 20% less damage per Zombie which surprised me as well, so no idea if I did something wrong there. But Brutality is just a pretty big multiplier.
However I did not take Withered Steps into account but it should not be a very big increase.

Btw did PoB not show me how much Spirit Offering increases my ES but my math says it would be a but more than my Discipline which is 1k for me.So how do you get 3k from Spirit offering?

Maybe I did something wrong but for me it doesn't seem worth. I just use Discipline instead of Skitterbots for the 1k extra ES and feel fine with it.
Última edição por Laxxus em 5 de out de 2019 03:35:21
"
SodaPop9 escreveu:
"
etnies445 escreveu:
"
SodaPop9 escreveu:
Am I the only person running Kaom's Heart with Shaper's Touch and spirit offering?

I'm not sure why you'd want to do that, geofris scales insanely well w/ shapers...Not to mention losing 6 skills is...a lot.

Because Spirit Offering scales insanely well with lots of life. And life can be leeched with baron and recovered with flask. Life is also a defense for chaos damage. With Kaom's heart you can hit 9k life, 4k ES (3k from spirit).
The loss of links isn't an issue if you use unset rings and no skele/golem.
Life>ES
DPS wise, i'm still hitting ~15M

Your variant seems like it's very strong.

At the same time, summoners are notoriously socket-starved - there's always some perk/skill/convenience you could work into your build if only you had more sockets. Giving up 6 sockets, especially for summoners is a very big ask; this, IMO, accounts for the scarcity of Kaom's Heart builds.
Última edição por hankinsohl em 5 de out de 2019 03:40:35
If i remember correctly hes the guy with legacy kaoms etc from standard
"
rolandojuantamad escreveu:

He is... but hitting 9K life seems possible w/o legacy gear.

My cold-based variant in Blight hit 8K at level 92 w/o Kaom's.
Última edição por hankinsohl em 5 de out de 2019 04:19:41
"
hankinsohl escreveu:
"
rolandojuantamad escreveu:

He is... but hitting 9K life seems possible w/o legacy gear.

My cold-based variant in Blight hit 8K at level 92 w/o Kaom's.

Ah, then im the more interested in seeing the POB that can give 9k life, 3k es and 15m dps.

My variant is sitting at 5.9k life 7k es with spirit offering, 2.5k es overleech and im still interested to minmax the balance of clear speed, balance and survivavility
It definitely is. If I equip Kaom's now, I had around 9k.
But you lose so much in terms of Attributes compared to Saqawal's and of course all the sockets. I don't see a reason for Kaom's at all.
I'm sorry if this was addressed earlier, but if you run the chaos conversion is there any benefit to maim support on staff? It increases physical damage received, not dealt. I know you can stack physical damage dealt and then convert it, but I'm not sure if making the enemy weak to physical would help any. The guide itself talks about how you would want different helm and glove corruption for AG to account for this, but does not address the staff.

EDIT: Are we still using maim not for the maim debuff, but only for the (15-30% more physical damage)?

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction here?

Thanks in advance!
Última edição por Noctilucous em 5 de out de 2019 08:00:33
Yes, its still a nice multiplier for your Zombies so you want to have it.
The increased Damage on maimed enemies does not work but 30% more multiplier is still massive.
"
Laxxus escreveu:
Yes, its still a nice multiplier for your Zombies so you want to have it.
The increased Damage on maimed enemies does not work but 30% more multiplier is still massive.

Thank you :)
Última edição por scrambled777 em 5 de out de 2019 09:05:38

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional