[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Why not go with elder mace and get lvl 20 fortify if you go full chaos.
Maim will only boost phy dam taken. There fore i belive fortify will bebetter, i might be wrong.

Love the guide!!!!!!
What is the best way to colour a 6link saqawal's nest
"
Vegacius escreveu:
Maim will only boost phy dam taken. There fore i belive fortify will bebetter, i might be wrong.

Love the guide!!!!!!

maim aplain before conversion

fortifu not needet kingsmaker ag give fortify
"
Laxxus escreveu:
Using Haste as well instead of Pride, so took that into account. Didnt account for Skitterbots but its 24% for all Damage, so that doesnt matter, only means the bigger damage scales more with it obviously.
I just changed those few things in PoB and got like 20% less damage per Zombie which surprised me as well, so no idea if I did something wrong there. But Brutality is just a pretty big multiplier.
However I did not take Withered Steps into account but it should not be a very big increase.

Btw did PoB not show me how much Spirit Offering increases my ES but my math says it would be a but more than my Discipline which is 1k for me.So how do you get 3k from Spirit offering?

Maybe I did something wrong but for me it doesn't seem worth. I just use Discipline instead of Skitterbots for the 1k extra ES and feel fine with it.
Skitterbots will actually favor Brutality due to demolishing returns. If factoring the full 90% increased damage from Withering Touch, then another 24% is only an increase of ~12.6% but it's a full 21% increase when only using 14% Maim.

I want to rip my hair out. I do not know how many times I've swapped "maximum extra ES" and "extra maximum ES" in my head. I factored in the ES increase from intellect and strength, but it won't factor in. I'm not sure why GGG made the wording so similar. ES looks roughly like:

(ES + extra maximum ES) * #% increased global ES + maximum extra ES.

Edit: I just looked on PoB and after factoring in Skitterbots had less than 1k damage difference between the two support gems. The lost attack speed should affect me more than you since I don't have attack speed crafted on my weapon. Did you go into the configuration and set how many Withered Stacks? Otherwise it's calculating 0% benefit.

"
Vegacius escreveu:

Love the guide!!!!!!
Fortify is a prefix, Maim is a suffix. It screws with our crafted mods. Fortify isn't terrible, but then go with a Staff since the implicit is better and +2 spell gems will make all minions more tanky. I think a bit less overall damage, but you'll never notice.
Última edição por Aldonés em 5 de out de 2019 12:11:15
Oh yeah, I forgot the Withered stacks completely. On 15 Stacks it even does a bit more. Goes ~even on 11 Stacks, no stacks is roughly -20% damage on my setup.
So in theory it will be better on high HP bosses, practically it doesn't matter cause everything dies so fast :D
Still missing the movement speed kinda sucks but it probably just comes down to if you prefer the MS or the ES.

Calculating ES can really suck. I just found this:
Spoiler
Spirit Offering is affected normally by ES% and intelligence. However, it is calculated from base life and modified by increased life%.

So it would be Base Life * 0.15 = Base ES
Base ES * (1 + %increased life + %increased ES)

Which would indead be like 3k extra ES if I can math? I should probably just try it ingame instead :D

Edit: There must be a mistake in there.
Edit 2: Spent some Refund points to test Spirit Offering.
It did give me 2.5k extra ES.
Edit 3: Found the error, its max 5 extra consumed corpses, so *0.15 instead of 0.18, then it fits.
Última edição por Laxxus em 5 de out de 2019 13:06:01
"
Laxxus escreveu:
So it would be Base Life * 0.15 = Base ES
Base ES * (1 + %increased life + %increased ES)
That's what I was trying to say before. Your #% increased ES doesnot apply to "Extra Maximum Energy Shield" which is what Spirit Offering grants. It does apply to "Maximum Extra Energy Shield." I just checked and either I was mistaken or GGG changed it. The stat is reading "Maximum Energy Shield" when #% is factored. I'm pretty sure "Additional Energy Shield" from Discipline functions the same way.

So you may have had the wrong premise of the number of corpses, by your result of being approximately equivalent to Discipline was on target.
The point is, %increased ES DOES affect Spirit Offering. Its just a pretty weird formula with taking base life first and later factoring in %increased life equally to %increased ES.
Discipline btw does just get simply increased by %increased ES (and increases from "effect of your auras")
Última edição por Laxxus em 5 de out de 2019 14:40:45
Okay - I swapped back to my old lethal pride, and I just changed up my tree. 1896 strength, 10,432 es w/ spirit offering, 4371 hp.

I had 6.7k life and 1800 ES w/ spirit offering before swapping.

I traded 2.3k life for 8.6k ES and I just do slightly less dmg (physical vs chaos)

It was 100% worth it, the fact you can spam spirit offering to regenerate 2.5k es is insane too.

I don't think the kaoms version of the build is tankier, even if you get more life and you consider life > ES (I have 60% chaos res, so it doesn't really matter if it hits my hp) you lose SO much utility. 8% phys dmg red from chaos golem, 600 regen from stone golem.

I'm confident this version is tankier than kaoms, even with a 1k kaoms. 4.4k life is still a really solid chunk since it really only matters for chaos dmg/when my shield gets eaten, then my zombies still leech so.
Wait wait, I've been using Flesh Offering this whole time, have I been doing it wrong? It's been super beast for me, the extra attack speed/movement speed with baron leech is OP.

Edit :Also, I see so many different combos with flasks. A LOT of people using Silver Flasks which I have never used at all either.
Última edição por DolphinCarpet em 5 de out de 2019 17:06:27
"
DolphinCarpet escreveu:
Wait wait, I've been using Flesh Offering this whole time, have I been doing it wrong? It's been super beast for me, the extra attack speed/movement speed with baron leech is OP.

Edit :Also, I see so many different combos with flasks. A LOT of people using Silver Flasks which I have never used at all either.

You are not doing it wrong. Spirit Offering instead of Flesh Offering is just another possibility if you use Mistress of Sacrifice Ascendancy so you can also get more ES for yourself.
If you use Commander of Darkness Ascendancy, there is no reason to use Spirit Offering over Flesh Offering.
Both have their advantages.

Silver Flask gives Onslaught, so you have more Movement Speed (and Attack Speed for Leap Slam) which is nice for map clearing.
You can also use another defensive flask instead.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional