[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

I hit this on my first regal. I still have the imprint. Should I try and remove the attack speed ? The double damage doesn't apply to minions I suppose ?
"
SilkySlim escreveu:
How does Commander of Darkness work? I don't seem to be getting the bonus to Resists.

I'm at 76/118/77 with no auras. If I cast an Aura (Flesh and Stone or Skitterbots), my resists stay at those levels.

Am I misinterpreting "YOU and Allies affected by Auras from your Skills have +20% to Elemental Resistances" somehow?

'AFFECTED' by 'AURAS' from your Skills...

flesh and stone not a aura and skitterbots dont affect u.
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Última edição por Rato86 em 12 de set de 2019 04:47:02
Hi, regarding the weapon crafting, can i use a staff instead of a mace as staves provide block chance? Or is it easier to roll the mods using a mace.
"
4River escreveu:
Hi, regarding the weapon crafting, can i use a staff instead of a mace as staves provide block chance? Or is it easier to roll the mods using a mace.

Well, it is easier, because it is impossible to roll them on a staff ;)
"
Mecielle escreveu:
"
4River escreveu:

Thanks. I din't know that, still quite new to crafting.
"
4River escreveu:
"
Mecielle escreveu:
"
4River escreveu:

Thanks. I din't know that, still quite new to crafting.

For figuring out stuff like this, use http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php

You can see that Staves don't roll the mods.
Última edição por Mecielle em 12 de set de 2019 05:10:01
hi just crafted this baby
i am pretty new to zombiemancer

what you think of this sexy baby

Just crafed today
hmmm
Just made my mace. And now i think about 2 minion crafts.
Is there any reason to use double mod +dmg +health ?
I think about Single +dmg mod.
About the timless jewel. It just has to be warriors under kaom? The number of warriors doesnt matter? What actually more warriors do?
Is this a good alternative to Saqawal's Nest or not? Without Aspect of the Avian but +1 zombie
Última edição por MInielf em 12 de set de 2019 06:00:40

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional