[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

So guys what do you think. Minion damage t1 (67-81)% against Miniondamage+Minion HP (39-45)% ?
Just checked on path of building.
With 21lvl zombie gem and 4lvl Empower zombie will have about 84k HP . I think it's more than enought isn't it?
"
Fromby escreveu:
So guys what do you think. Minion damage t1 (67-81)% against Miniondamage+Minion HP (39-45)% ?
Just checked on path of building.
With 21lvl zombie gem and 4lvl Empower zombie will have about 84k HP . I think it's more than enought isn't it?

No it isn't, at least not for the absolute endgame. Uber Elder or some random damage spikes can still kill them. And 36% increased damage is very close to no difference. We have so many %more multipliers and so many %increased sources, we are waaaay into the land of diminishing returns. It really does not make any considerable difference. Easy choice for me, damage and life.
Última edição por Mecielle em 12 de set de 2019 08:21:24
I am starting to look in the market for a shaped coronal maul. The only part I am confused is which ilvl should I get.

20% chance to Maim on Hit
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Maim
I know I need ilvl 75+

+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
This is where I am confused , Jun - 80 , since this is a craft mode.

And my character is a weak, I am not sure where I should slowly start the upgrade. I was thinking on the new glove first.

I can't generate a PoB pastebin it gives me an error, and I don't know how to link my gears.
Is it still prefered to go with a 2H in HC? Im really anxious to drop my shield
"
Shinohiko escreveu:
I am starting to look in the market for a shaped coronal maul. The only part I am confused is which ilvl should I get.

20% chance to Maim on Hit
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Maim
I know I need ilvl 75+

+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
This is where I am confused , Jun - 80 , since this is a craft mode.

And my character is a weak, I am not sure where I should slowly start the upgrade. I was thinking on the new glove first.

I can't generate a PoB pastebin it gives me an error, and I don't know how to link my gears.

ilvl does not matter for crafts. You need ilvl 50 for the +1 and 75 for maim. So 75 is the best case, as it does not add more affix tiers that you don't want.

And as for upgrades, get a 5-link "Geofri's Sanctuary" and a 5-link "Femurs of the Saints" for like 40c each. Then put your Zombie setup into Femur and your Skelletons into the armor. You gain tons of defense and lose a little bit of damage. I used this setup to easily do a T15 Elder.
Última edição por Mecielle em 12 de set de 2019 08:40:17
making this build in standard.

Is the legacy Femurs of the Saints still best in slot? That's what I am currently using but wondering if I should divine it to the new one?

And why do we go for a 5L and not a 6L?
"
brunowa escreveu:
making this build in standard.

Is the legacy Femurs of the Saints still best in slot? That's what I am currently using but wondering if I should divine it to the new one?

And why do we go for a 5L and not a 6L?

EDIT: Ahh legacy! Didnt read that, lemme check it.

EDIT: Ok, checked it. And not sure why that would be BiS. It is nothing special at all. A mediocre rare beats it. Not to mention a crafted and multimodded 2h mace like this:

Última edição por Mecielle em 12 de set de 2019 08:44:38
if make full conversion to chaos damage
this way node Grave Intension for Unholy Might work or not?
"
101zombi101 escreveu:
if make full conversion to chaos damage
this way node Grave Intension for Unholy Might work or not?

It works. Unholy Might gets calculated from the physical damage before the conversion.
So what is everybody using as their curse? I know we are using Animate Guardian to apply Vulnerability on hit, but he counts as a seperate player, so we still have another curse to either self cast or get from our minions.

I changed my Spectre setup to 2xCarnage Chieftain, 1xHost Chieftain and 1xDiabolist. And man, that Diabolist is spamming Enfeeble all over the screen like its his favorite thing ever. And the effect is actually insane, I get hit A LOT less and when I get hit it hurts a lot less too. So I would definitely recommend getting a Diabolist as the 4th Spectre.

Did I miss it in the opening post? Or did OP not talk at all about what curse he uses?
Última edição por Mecielle em 12 de set de 2019 09:30:06

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional