[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
AntennasToHeaven escreveu:
"
Chris2712 escreveu:
Hello guys!

I was wondering if any friendly folk is willing to look on my POB and tell me what I do wrong...my poison dmg is not so high with venom gyre as yours. I know that you deleted the venom gyre guild and switched to the strike skills but I would like to make a range skill work.

Here you can find my POB: https://pastebin.com/4eXvTFz4

I want to thank you for your time to help another exile.
I wish you a great day!

I'm playing VG and loosely following the VG version of this too. First, you should swap out Vile Toxins for (Awakened) Unbound Ailment which offers more damage. I don't think the extra projectiles from Dying Sun help much with clear because we're already getting poison proliferation from ascendancy and GMP has good coverage. Swap it with a Coralito's Signature for a huge damage boost. Swapping your Sin's Rebirth to a Witchfire Brew also increases DPS while offering a stronger Despair than on your ring. That frees up that mod slot on your ring if you want to switch it out to something else. Those are all simple and cheap changes that could give you a good bump in DPS when combined.

Thank you so much for your answer! The reason why do I use Vile Toxins instead of Unbound Ailment is that I want to scale only the poison dmg and not the length of the poison. I will try to swap the flasks thank you! I will check if I can find some nice circle of nostalgia.
Hello again, so I am halfway finishing my helmet and I am pretty sure the prefixes are going to be :
+99 to maximum life
10% of Physical damage from hits taken as Lightning Damage
+2 to maximum Lightning Resistance

Question is which of the two I elevate? max res goes +3 and damage taken goes at 15%
Obviously the crappy prefixes are going to get removed with keep suffixes reforge prefixes.

PS: That 27% quality triggers my OCD lmao!
and another question, how important is the enchantment of the helmet? I don't notice a difference between running 14 Withered Debuffs or running 11 (no enchantment).

I can get a much more powerful helmet, but without enchantment.
"
Hello again, so I am halfway finishing my helmet and I am pretty sure the prefixes are going to be :
+99 to maximum life
10% of Physical damage from hits taken as Lightning Damage
+2 to maximum Lightning Resistance

Question is which of the two I elevate? max res goes +3 and damage taken goes at 15%
Obviously the crappy prefixes are going to get removed with keep suffixes reforge prefixes.

Well, not like you saw at least 2 of the perfect helmet rolls in this thread already, but of course you want to elevate the physical als lightning. Max Res doesn´t do aynthing for the build. It doesn´t work. Can you guess why?

"
PS: That 27% quality triggers my OCD lmao!

Why didn´t u fix it in the first place then? xD
"
jcosovnikar escreveu:
and another question, how important is the enchantment of the helmet? I don't notice a difference between running 14 Withered Debuffs or running 11 (no enchantment).

For me the difference of getting all your withered stacks in one button press and waiting it to stack is day and night! This setup is so bonkers it deserves to be in the guide as a potential high end upgrade! You can test it yourself boots with elevated +2 chaos gems go for 15-20c right now!
"
Vennto escreveu:
"
Well, not like you saw at least 2 of the perfect helmet rolls in this thread already, but of course you want to elevate the physical als lightning. Max Res doesn´t do aynthing for the build. It doesn´t work. Can you guess why?

I did see them its just they are so back that i am too lazy to go search for them :P Well ye i can see why cause loreweave sets the resist 78 so whatever increase you have doesnt work! that suddenly makes it a lot cheaper tho so its better whatever way you look at it!

"
Why didn´t u fix it in the first place then? xD

Cause i was 10exalts in perfect fossils no kap! i said fuck it not like i am gonna hit the maven orb and it hits! xD
"
Orestiada escreveu:
"
jcosovnikar escreveu:

For me the difference of getting all your withered stacks in one button press and waiting it to stack is day and night! This setup is so bonkers it deserves to be in the guide as a potential high end upgrade! You can test it yourself boots with elevated +2 chaos gems go for 15-20c right now!

Hahaha thanks! if definitely this construction is insane!

I could remove the Atziri and get boots with chaos + 2
Then a helme with evation, to recover the loss in Atziri?
"
I did see them its just they are so back that i am too lazy to go search for them :P Well ye i can see why cause loreweave sets the resist 78 so whatever increase you have doesnt work! that suddenly makes it a lot cheaper tho so its better whatever way you look at it!

Yeah and that´s the reason this thread has 390 pages instead of 200... Maybe it´s really time for an FAQ. Anyway, that is exactly the reason :)
"
jcosovnikar escreveu:

Hahaha thanks! if definitely this construction is insane!

I could remove the Atziri and get boots with chaos + 2
Then a helme with evation, to recover the loss in Atziri?

Yes, but keep in mind our enchant has low availability on the market! My lion pelt with the right enchant cost 16ex, you should set up a livesearch for it or sth like that
I already understood. I could buy an anomalous Withering Steps 21/20 and run one more, 12 (this with another helmet, without the enchantment).

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional