[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Can anyone explain what Thread of Hope is doing in CI 90 lvl tree? Every taken notable in it's radius is already connected to the tree. It makes sense in LL build, but for the life of me I can't figure why it's there in CI.
"
DeadOnDeparture escreveu:

Can anyone explain what Thread of Hope is doing in CI 90 lvl tree? Every taken notable in it's radius is already connected to the tree. It makes sense in LL build, but for the life of me I can't figure why it's there in CI.

I think youre looking at the wrong tree or something, cause in PoB, I dont see the thread of hope there.
"
TeaAddict escreveu:
"
DeadOnDeparture escreveu:

I think youre looking at the wrong tree or something, cause in PoB, I dont see the thread of hope there.

I'm looking at Trade/Low Life PoB. It has CI trees for levels 80 and 90. I assume as a transitional period before LL. This screenshot is from tree called "lvl 90 CI (From SSF PoB)".
"
FacesReality escreveu:
Would a 5L shavs with LL auras be better than 6L CI?

Yes. The damage will be slightly lower or higher depending on everything else, you can try to gamble with scourge or just keep using it until you can get another to gamble (is what I'm doing). LL is just much stronger than CI version
"
Giammafix escreveu:
"
InjectedSTD escreveu:
"
Giammafix escreveu:
Honestly the clearspeed is kinda horrible, how can we improve it? maybe with profane bloom and temporal chains on blasphemy? or should we stick to Malediction?

Spell slinger with frost bolt and creeping frost

that would be the optimal solution, yet requires an almost total rework of the auras

I did that while levelling but it would be difficult at end game because you’ll need the slots for aura. Definitely impossible for LL but might work for CI version, will probably need to sacrifice the defence auras since you’re focusing on clear. It’ll be interesting.
Anyone try out creeping frost + wintertide brand? I just feel very underwhelmed by vortex in general and think this might be good but before I make big gear swaps I was wondering if it has been tried.
When making the wand, if we hit 2 prefix, 2 suffix, different spell gem type, is it worth trying to sell it? Or is this strat useful only for cold?

I hit it for chaos. Put up for sale at a tentative price of 3ex but I have no idea if it can be sold for any decent amount, or if I just keep trying to craft on it
Última edição por AdvancedWind em 30 de out de 2021 15:20:27
"
AdvancedWind escreveu:
I hit it for chaos. Put up for sale at a tentative price of 3ex but I have no idea if it can be sold for any decent amount, or if I just keep trying to craft on it
If you hit +1 all spell +1 chaos spell I'm pretty sure some bane occultist could buy it. It's more popular with a staff for double 6-link w/ essence drain, but wand+shield should be a viable route too.
Thank you for the guide.

I cant find a 5-link or 6-link final setup.
it all ends with 4 links.

what is the best vortex 6-link setup?
and what else to link?

the setup informations are in the leveling section for 4-links,
but i cant find a final summary for late game /mapping / endgame.

ty for help :-)

FOUND IT BY MYSELF...my Path of building was the wrong version...just corrected that! :-)
Última edição por DerianDerian em 31 de out de 2021 10:52:24
hi there,
i am using cold snap instead of cripling frost, and why it looks like that i do more damge with Cold snap than with vortex, whats is strange because of vortex being on a 6 link and CS on a 4 + 1(helmet)any1 feel like this way to? tryed to link frost bolt to spellsinger(+frost bolt jewel) to more map clear but again vortex does not do good dmg.

i am on ci atm and i can do t16 maps and scorge to, but i take so long to kill bosses, any1 can give me a tip how to improve single target dps?

other than that, its a great build, never reach 90 so fast. i am on the process of get ll guear atm.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional