Season One, Race Event 66: 1 Hour Ancestral Turbo Solo

Died #4, 2nd Duelist in Anger to Daughter and Exploding Mobs with Haste Totem.
Onslaught: LTeaSporker, LTeaCharge
Fucking RNG race. Was 11.5 at :48. Running through pirates graveyard. Got a cold damage totem+sea witches. No chance of running away and a rare rhoa with added physical+added phys aura crit me out. Fuck.
*beat brutus*
*die at level 11.5 from dync leapers*

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
grrr frenized hobos with speed totems at the coves.

lvl 7, 80%

roflmao.
Made it to #1 lvl 7 from there on well, i should have progresset at lvl 7 trough Rocky i guess, got stuck in upper prism at lvl 9 and 2 bars before 10 before brutus had to get lvl 10 lost so much time, didnt even kill merveil before the time ran out (Was at her but there was 3 mins left)

#5 Templar, died and came back. Thank you quicksilvers.

PriceOfFreedom
Última edição por JJ106X em 23 de mar de 2013 23:05:33
died at tidal island, terraces, ledge, mud flats, terraces, terraces, terraces and made it to level 8 in ledge. the whole time i either got desynced from single hit then permastunned or lagged at skelly totem and permastunned. that clearly wasn't my race : /
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
Worst gear drops ever.... i never got 1 transmute, chance, alch, all i got were alts but i didnt have 1 magic item the whole race let alone rare :( I got to 12 last time but i played way better this time.... 1 good drop and i woulda easy hit 14... i didnt feel like it would be worth killing brutas this time so i just farmed the areas right before him and still never got a drop
This was the craziest shit I've seen in PoE so far. Can't wait to see all the special leagues combined!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional