Season One, Race Event 66: 1 Hour Ancestral Turbo Solo

Almost died in ledge when I was next to frenzy totem or whatever with a blue mob melee skeleton mob pack who surrounded me next to wall lol.. I dont know how I ended up in that situation but that was very close. I couldnt kill fast enough but eventually after forever was able to squeeze though without desyncing and lived.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
13 #14 Templar with a melee build.

Actually my muds and passage times were quiet good.

The problem I had this time was that I didn't find a tribal maul till prisoners gate, so I killed brutus with a sword.

I guess I will go caster and skip prisoners gate. Worked fine again.

Final EQ:
Spoiler

Weapon till Prisoners gate:

Última edição por Hilbert em 23 de mar de 2013 23:06:53
11.6 - 24# Witch
That was CRAZY. I lost so much time in lower prison. Was unable to find that entrance to upper :/
Spoiler
3rd time playing ice nova templar and got first! Third time's the charm, right?

Última edição por atte em 23 de mar de 2013 23:11:11

gg lucky quicksilver
Really enjoying these multi-rule races! Have not had this much fun with PoE in a while.
IGN: Calico_

These Races are too tough for me! didn't get to merv, and I died in the 1pm one.

Started off with decent wands.
Damn tough race- but I'll admit it was fun! I just wish they'd scale rewards to difficulty- even just lowering level thresholds to get a point.
Race went mostly as expected. Rolled witch, took the lazy path and rushed lower prison then remained there to grind for the rest of the event. Vendor refused to sell a stat amulet i needed for a gem for several levels, which slowed my killrate slightly, but it turns out other witches progressed without perishing so winning was impossible anyway. Otherwise drops were good and desync was (amazingly) minimal.

Level 13, 6th place witch and 38th overall in the end.

GG all, cya next race!
IGN: KoTao

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional