Season One, Race Event 69: 1 Week Party

Quite happy with #23 overall. Probably ended up being one of the higher if not the highest soloer. Even with the very competitive top end of the ladder i think could've come very close to top 20 but rolling the maps alone drained my bank quite effectively. Had barely anything valuable left by the last day and didnt feel like staying awake for 2 days straigth so i decided to take advantage of the skyrocketing map-rolling currency and merchanted back some of what i spent while hoping few people in top 20 would die, which obviously wasnt going to happen. Still had several 70+ maps when the race ended.

Played EK marauder and overall my gear was okayish. And for once i was very lucky with early drops, had most of the equipment i ended up with by the end of day 3.

Gear: (dont mind the odd gems, swapped some items with perma-HC characters)
Spoiler

So yeah, spent way too much time trading and probably burnt through 2k+ alterations and several stacks of chaos's and alch's. Had fun none the less and managed to stay alive till the end so time well spent, looking forward to the next race.

Fun facts: i leveled as an ele-cleaver and decided to go EK when i found 18Q EK. Found my 1st 5L ½h before the race ended and it was level 46 2h mace.

Última edição por Dahrak em 1 de abr de 2013 07:39:28
ended up rank 48 and lvl 79

went full melee dual wield phys cleaver. hard time was to get the proper weapons, rolled like 100 siege and infernal axes, jesus so much currency. had to solo maps as in grp with summoners totems etc it was hard to see enemies etc. so felt going solomaps would be a better way as a risk to die in grp was very high. solomapped lvl 68-70 maps, didnt get any higher dropped. was pretty much 2-shooting everything, yet had to pay attention to burst dmg all the time

in the end:

4k hp with 4 auras (grace/determination/hatred/haste), could get 8 more life nodes and 5% more phys dmg with additional 9 skillpoints, and 11 life nodes with 14 skillpoints more, so still some survivability possible

2,5k armor (6k with molten shell, 25k with granite)
20% chance to evade
33% blockchance
80% all resis
-60% chaos
4,4% life regeneration

8% lifeleech
2% manaleech

6,3k cleave dmg (4-Link)
3k double strike finisher with IIQ/IIR gems (3-Link)

Main item is Carnage Heart as it gives 7% LL (up to 10%) and actually the survivability

Passive Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwEswUtEdUUTRcdGS4b-h3KI00l3yftKLUo2zIJNJM64TwtQDZAoERyR35KfUz_TeNOKlBQU99USVb6V5dYY1jbW69fP2BBYEtjcGVNZ6ByqXTteA16uHrvfNmExITZhO-HdojxjM-ZK5stm4OiAKQZplepbqvFrFmsqq6Tr2y0-bXytkG3PrndvYG-ir6nwA_E9sWKxq7G2MqQ0k3Uj90N3-_nUudj7g7vDu9O7-PwH_Iv8kXz3fZI_MX-Cv6P

Gear:

Spoiler

8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
8/8 Challenges Ambush/Invasion

IGN: @Mob_Barley
was very happy with the race had alot of fun!!!

came rank 18th!!

pretty GG gear:
Spoiler

"
ruthlessympathy escreveu:
was very happy with the race had alot of fun!!!

came rank 18th!!

pretty GG gear:
Spoiler

lol glad you didn't go to sleep haha

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional