0.10.4b and 0.10.5 Patch Details

I don't even know how the Devs put up and read all these comments posted by these...humans.
What we need is melee only skills that have AOE and don't look like ranged skills. I like melee, but having to cast Enduring Cry every 5 seconds just so I don't die is annoying and bad design. Imagine playing a Barb in D2 and having to cast your shouts every 5 seconds. Chris this needs fixed. Why should I go LS when it looks and works exactly like LA? I have to hold down shift while I use Cleave so I don't desync.

I have faith in GGG, I really hope you guys are reading everyone's comments. Make better separation from Ranged and Melee and give Melee some true melee skills that only they can use and end up being useful. Look back at some other successful games melee and see what worked well. Cyclone was a great idea, just isn't panning out like WW and thus not worth to take.
no by bye volls imo bc it says theres a chance to gain power charge... volls always give one
IGN camkhaos
"
Augustrad escreveu:
Multistrike = D2 Zeal anyone???

Love you so much GGG. Keep it up guys :)

oh this will be my favourite gem :) Zeal d2 was my most loved Paladin skill!!!
Última edição por Bertross em 1 de abr de 2013 19:03:51
"
Nuitariwolf escreveu:
hmmm still nothing for unarmed-facebreaker, would like to see something that'll be helpfull when surounded like leap slam lol oh well maybe in a few months.

Cyclone works with facebreaker i believe.
Luckily i curbed my impulse to buy things for my lvl 40 melee character, waiting til the new gems come out in the 'morrow, to see how fun it'll be!
IGN: AllThingsEvil
"
Nuitariwolf escreveu:
hmmm still nothing for unarmed-facebreaker, would like to see something that'll be helpfull when surounded like leap slam lol oh well maybe in a few months.

Infernal Blow already works with unarmed, and can be considered both single target and AOE to some degree :)
My body is ready

So the melee gems are coming tomorrow?
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
Última edição por topcatti em 2 de abr de 2013 11:47:18
I believe so.

But yeah, GGG, need support gems that directly help melee survive.

Yeah yeah I get that attacking better is a form of defense but you know what I mean.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional