"
norsende escreveu:
"
KradisZ escreveu:
"
HappyApple escreveu:
lol even the moderators add to this clusterfuck

lol

i lol'ed at your signature's last line pretty hard.

Yeah it's so funny, must be funny to go to D3 every 5 minutes for 10 minutes of play.. But to each his own I guess.

i don't know how you derived an interval of 5 minutes of PoE play to go play D3 for 10 mins, it's unspecified in his sig. weirdo.
Some noob always complaining... hoping things get better.
"
RitualMurder escreveu:
the fact that you took all the time to make this and link and quote all these people tells me you are a huge nerd with no life and nothing else to do

go outside
make IRL friends
talk to girls maybe?

this is sad

This post is pretty hilarious with the context of this topic. Above poster confirming how terrible some users are.

Edit: I actually checked his post history and he is confirming all the stereotypes in this topic. It seems like he goes out of his way to act like a child.
Última edição por kasub em 24 de mar de 2013 08:50:31
"
realatomicpanda escreveu:
In all seriousness, it does seem like the quality of posts/threads/posters here has really gone down even in just the last two weeks alone. Did some shittier website recently shut down, resulting in POE forums being flooded by all the shit-covered refugees or something?

Also, yes, ShadyC, rather than posting here, you should "go outside" and "talk to girls". It is clearly impossible to post on forums AND talk to girls. That would be a violation of some kind of fucking internet law that states that being able to type in coherent sentences instantly confirms you as a virgin.

I agree. Everywhere I go -- no matter if the place was already immoral, or moral -- these neanderthals have nothing else better to do with their theoretical lives except for murking up everyone else's projects with their no-life-schemes.

I watch a movie/show -- "This show needs to be more realistic, it doesn't make much sense because my tiny brain doesn't know how powerful human psychology is, and how often it is used during shows and movies. Right now, someone's analytical senses could be tingling, because I am one absolute twat."

I play a game or watch a game -- "Ya'll suck. Learn how to play. *plays the game and does worse* *Still bragging and trash talking* because even when the child can't jump into the pool or go into the "haunted house", they have to continue their pride battles -- regardless of their own endless amount of failures. *dies* "IT WAS THE LAG -- ISWEAR."

I go on any board -- "I troll. I arrogant. I drama. I hero. I mysterious. I dick." There are less people that are worth it on the internet than there were in worthy presidents.

And people wonder why I refuse to smile and respect these neanderthals that continue to ruin everything they touch.
You will never see a man faking anger, passion and relentless behavior.

You will always see a man faking love, politeness and respectful behavior.
Última edição por Deceptionist em 24 de mar de 2013 08:52:23
So many haters =(

Última edição por Jyssi em 24 de mar de 2013 09:53:01
"
HappyApple escreveu:
lol a thread about threads

u know ur way 2 much in2 forums when u start making threads about threads

"
HappyApple escreveu:
lol even the moderators add to this clusterfuck

lol

Oh look, if it isn't RottenApple. This guy is worse than RitualMurder. This guy is the Troll of all Trolls. He troll's the trolls, thats bad, really really bad, or in his case "the cool thing to do" He lol's at everything he says. Ya know, the rl people who laugh at their own jokes before anyone who has a chance to. He is the glue for threads like this one! :D

Just look at his posts...pure trolololololol. The phrase "Get A Life" applies x100 for this guy.
Última edição por cchavoc em 24 de mar de 2013 10:10:14
This is fun!
IGN: Fuzi
I love how this thread is going the exact same way as the example in the OP.
Hilarious and true. Also it inspired me to name my newborn Marauder "iPunchNerds", awesome, thank you OP.
A small subset of us really want to be nice! We're just driven in hiding by the trolls. We're out there!
Best thread since the "In the french version of the game NPCs stop saying thank you after completing cruel difficulty"-thread.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional