PoE Forums in a Nutshell

"
Help! I'm in a nutshell! How did I get into this nutshell? Look at the size of this bloody great big nutshell! What sort of shell has a nut like this? This is crazy!
"
RitualMurder escreveu:
the fact that you took all the time to make this and link and quote all these people tells me you are a huge nerd with no life and nothing else to do

go outside
make IRL friends
talk to girls maybe?

this is sad

this and the fact that he has to open 10 threads a day cause he is so desperate for attention must be someone with no rl friends to talk to

really sad

cant wait for the forum ignore function to just switch him "off" everyday another useless look at me look at me thread so pathetic

really obnoxious this guy

those kind of ppl you talk in rl to and think wow what went wrong with him and avoid him the next time
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Última edição por ventiman em 24 de mar de 2013 03:54:20
"
ventiman escreveu:
"
RitualMurder escreveu:
the fact that you took all the time to make this and link and quote all these people tells me you are a huge nerd with no life and nothing else to do

go outside
make IRL friends
talk to girls maybe?

this is sad

this and the fact that he has to open 10 threads a day cause he is so desperate for attention must be someone with no rl friends to talk to

really sad

cant wait for the forum ignore function to just switch him "off" everyday another useless look at me look at me thread so pathetic

those kind of ppl you talk in rl to and think wow what went wrong with him and avoid him the next time

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIT!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING A CLICHE!!!

The "attention card"!!!

Ahhhhhhh, damn it! I can see just how I'd fit it into the OP, too...

At least it's no longer bugging me, about what it was that I forgot.
"
ventiman escreveu:
"
RitualMurder escreveu:

go outside
make IRL friends
talk to girls maybe?

this is sad

really sad

No kidding. Pretty disgusting. But that is pretty much the quality of post you can expect from this guy. Ignore function indeed. Can't come soon enough.
Looks like someone missed their weekly meeting of Douchebag's Anonymous.

"
ShadyC escreveu:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIT!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING A CLICHE!!!

The "attention card"!!!

Ahhhhhhh, damn it! I can see just how I'd fit it into the OP, too...

At least it's no longer bugging me, about what it was that I forgot.

The power of the edit button compels you!
Última edição por jikavak em 24 de mar de 2013 04:24:17
haha, so true ^^

@ventiman: check my sig with you want an ignore list.
PoE forums ignore list script:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162657

0.4: added "ignore" button. ignore list is now saved locally.
Última edição por kodr em 24 de mar de 2013 05:02:27
In all seriousness, it does seem like the quality of posts/threads/posters here has really gone down even in just the last two weeks alone. Did some shittier website recently shut down, resulting in POE forums being flooded by all the shit-covered refugees or something?

Also, yes, ShadyC, rather than posting here, you should "go outside" and "talk to girls". It is clearly impossible to post on forums AND talk to girls. That would be a violation of some kind of fucking internet law that states that being able to type in coherent sentences instantly confirms you as a virgin.
Well I refuse to post in a thread like this on principle!

DAMN!!
IGN: Kulde
"
Swordsman001 escreveu:
"
RitualMurder escreveu:

go outside
make IRL friends
talk to girls maybe?

this is sad

You are what's wrong with gamers today.

You say these things yet the only girls you know of, are the ones you find on google images.

lol'd so hard, thx xD

--> google images xD
IGN: relaxingtomato
"
VoxelSquid escreveu:
Damn, the replies in this tread are pretty much indistinguishable from what OP wrote, minus the funny and cleverly apt usernames.

This, and it genuinely unsettles me.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional