PoE Forums in a Nutshell

"
VoxelSquid escreveu:
Damn, the replies in this tread are pretty much indistinguishable from what OP wrote, minus the funny and cleverly apt usernames.

Its really sad.
Standard Forever
double
Standard Forever
Última edição por iamstryker em 24 de mar de 2013 01:06:40
So much lol's were had. Thanks, OP.
brilliant, thanks OP
This forum is like a heaven compared to some other game forums.Oh trust me i know.
iPunchNerds lol

+10.

Got a good laugh in before bed. Cheers.
Lost it at "economyexpert"
"
RitualMurder escreveu:
the fact that you took all the time to make this and link and quote all these people tells me you are a huge nerd with no life and nothing else to do

go outside
make IRL friends
talk to girls maybe?

this is sad

...said the dude trolling internet forums.
IGN: _Blue_Box_
"
RitualMurder escreveu:
the fact that you took all the time to make this and link and quote all these people tells me you are a huge nerd with no life and nothing else to do

go outside
make IRL friends
talk to girls maybe?

this is sad

Are you serious?

Do you even begin to understand the concept of satire?

Idiot. He summed up the forums in a light hearted way, and you confirmed the stereotype.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
ciknay escreveu:
"
RitualMurder escreveu:

go outside
make IRL friends
talk to girls maybe?

this is sad

Are you serious?

Do you even begin to understand the concept of satire?

Idiot. He summed up the forums in a light hearted way, and you confirmed the stereotype.

Agreed! This is one of the best posts in a while. OP NAILED IT! If I look at most of the replies here, I have to think that most people fail to understand the concept of satire.

I'm not totally sure the guy you quoted deserves to be called an idiot. He certainly has no sense of humour, that's for sure. However, you are dead-on with the part about confirmation and stereotypes. :)
Looks like someone missed their weekly meeting of Douchebag's Anonymous.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional