Unofficial Path of Exile Mac Client - Download - v.2 Released

I didn't see this here when is signed up for beta and downloaded and installed with crossover (already had it) and i did it just like i do any other game not made for macs... but i am getting a sound issue ... how do i deal with this? please if someone can help
for mac ? wow !
Guys, dont forget that this is obsolete thread,

This one contain up to date version, and is actively supported (by me :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708

GGG/MODS: can you please restick those threads?
I finished installing and everything but for some reason the game just wont open up... what should i do???:(
IGN: HarryOlder
"
alexlin0827 escreveu:
I finished installing and everything but for some reason the game just wont open up... what should i do???:(

The wrapper in this thread is not updated anymore. Try julus' wrapper here and see if you still have problems.
So just download the wrapper and then launch it and it will download the 4gb file?

Thanks
What should I do if it keeps getting stuck at allocating space. :(
So i'v installed it but when i launch i get no respons at all.. what now?
Última edição por Unicarlii em 25 de jan de 2013 08:23:42
Hey, this works perfect but keeps freezing outside instances. Any fixes for that? Just freezes with sound and cursor still working. I have to close CMD+Q to restart the entire launcher again to play. Very annoying to be honest, would love a quick fix for this freeze issue.

Thanks and great work on the Port.
"My father was a watch maker. He abandoned it when Einstein discovered time is relative. I would only agree that a symbolic clock is as nourishing to the intellect as a photograph of oxygen to a drowning man." - Dr.Manhattan
Im having issues running fullscreen, whenever I try to switch from windowed to full it explodes.

thoughts?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional