Unofficial Path of Exile Mac Client - Download - v.2 Released

The first time after I install it, it works. But when I want to play a second time after closing the game, it has problems with the resolution and screen…
Hey just a quick reminder that this thread is obsolete and the curret, updating thread for Path of Exile on mac is http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1
It has an updated client and active support for errors and crashes.
It works well but when i'm playing in a party the frame rate drops to 4-5 frames per second back to 30 fbs. Doing so every other second.
Also it uses 5678 RAM. Is it normal?

Thanks!
Came from Diablo 3
Hello, I have a strange problem happened on act 2 and I need help!!
I completed a mission (the one that we move from day to night in the game), and suddenly everything became black.
I can play, but I can't see my character or the map setting.
The graphical environment in the foreground, is alway there (life bar and competence, Chat, bar options ...), but instead of my character and map environment, I have a black screen.
I can move my Marauder, fighting, doing missions, but that, without seeing anything :(
I do not understand! PoE turned very well on my computer just before this problem's coming!
The strangest is if I return act 1, everything is normal.

Does anyone have a solution???

My computer:
MacBook Air
Snow Leopard 10.6.8
Processor: 1.86 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
RAM: 2 GB

PS; If this is not clear, sorry, English isn't my native language.
I just downloaded the game on my MacBook Pro 15" where i can't get into the game. I am stuck at downloading where it keeps counting (115% atm)
2.4 Ghz Intel Core i5
4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Última edição por SirWinsalot em 26 de jan de 2013 12:39:27
"
LeCap wrote:

Hello, I have a strange problem happened on act 2 and I need help!!
I completed a mission (the one that we move from day to night in the game), and suddenly everything became black.
I can play, but I can't see my character or the map setting.
The graphical environment in the foreground, is alway there (life bar and competence, Chat, bar options ...), but instead of my character and map environment, I have a black screen.
I can move my Marauder, fighting, doing missions, but that, without seeing anything :(
I do not understand! PoE turned very well on my computer just before this problem's coming!
The strangest is if I return act 1, everything is normal.

Does anyone have a solution???

My computer:
MacBook Air
Snow Leopard 10.6.8
Processor: 1.86 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
RAM: 2 GB

PS; If this is not clear, sorry, English isn't my native language.

I had the EXACT SAME PROBLEM. i cant progress and ive tried everything, the game is all black but i can hear the background move and fight but i cant see my own character or spells or anything.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/135497

IGN - Baroks
Última edição por Krixor em 26 de jan de 2013 12:43:09
Hmm downloaded fine and started patching... It's at 160% (1.74gb of 1.10gb) right now... is that normal? Won't let me launch either.
Downloaded the Mac Port - everything downloaded but when I press launch, nothing happens. Wineskin starts but the game does not. Tried restarting. Any solution? Macbook Pro 15inch with Mountain Lion

Thanks guys,
J.
the downloader for the game just stopped at 25%
Tried to run this ported POE for Mac, but to my surprise, after running the program, the program downloads the necessary file for POE, but the progress % way more than 100%. Any idea?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional