New Uniques?

"
RodHull escreveu:
"
Silty escreveu:
"
RodHull escreveu:
Think you misunderstand, yes they are supposed to unique options rather than IWIN items, and im totally in support of that, rares should always be the best potential items.
Again, Kaom's Heart is not optional for melee characters who aren't using a shield. I guess they really need to nerf it, huh?

Im not following you there mate sorry, care to explain (genuinely)

Indisponível

Kaom's Heart with it's +1000 health is necessary for melee characters to survive on higher difficulties. The monsters there hit so hard that it's really hard to survive without it if you aren't using a shield and high block.

It's not exactly an 'IWIN' item but it does make some builds viable.
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
I'd probably support another grand if it got my unique in-game right now.

I can't wait. And some of the diamond uniques are just crazy too. They're all so...unique. Clever, too.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
"
Charanjaydemyr escreveu:

I can't wait. And some of the diamond uniques are just crazy too. They're all so...unique. Clever, too.

Which is it?

Process of elimination, my friend.

Step 1: which looks totally fucking badass?
step 2: eliminate all the others.
step 3: knowledge gained.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
"
Charanjaydemyr escreveu:

You, sir, are super crazy!
"
Zahndethus escreveu:
"
Charanjaydemyr escreveu:

You, sir, are super crazy!

Crazy is his middle name.
Sweeping Maid
"
Chris escreveu:
"
KwayZee escreveu:
Is there a time frame where GGG will be rolling out new Uniques? It seems the game is slowing down a bit and having more loot to find is always a fun and exciting thing. Any dev's have an idea about this?

The first version of 0.9.9 doesn't contain any new uniques. When we get time to add some more (hopefully soon), we'll deploy them in a minor update like 0.9.9b or 0.9.9c for example. There are many ready that Diamond Supporters have designed.

It's now almost 0.9.9E... no uniques :(
IGN: HucksIsBackYo
RIP: BlueWafflin http://www.twitch.tv/bakerlive/c/3688290
RIP: HucklesMcKnuckles - Vaults of Atziri naked to fit more loot, exile spawned.
RIP: HucksMcBlasty - Tempest bullshit
"
It's now almost 0.9.9E... no uniques :(
I'm guessing they'll be introduced with the patch that activates Shadow. If not.. we'll probably have to wait for .9.10

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional