3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

where is pob link?
Hello everyone,

I'm very happy so far with the build and I'm trying to do ubers now, but I'm eihter lacking of damage or defense. My damage increased after the switch to DD and replacing lifetap but it still doesn't seem to be enough damage. Do you have some tips to improve?

Regards and merry christmas

https://pobb.in/q6uiIEYXVtCW

I am having same problem. cleared normal stuff but lacking dmg on Ubers atm and sometimes hasted/precision 3x linked ghosted exiles. Any1 good idea to follow up?
Set this build up again as my 2nd one, cause it used to be the build i could kill ubers with consistently in the past. Gems or colors rather arent setup yet, but i think how i geared it should give a decent idea how to set it up for alot of pinnacle dps (or i hope so rather lol). Gonna get another 3 or 4 levels also, buying 5ways and then i should be good. Keep in mind i made alot of currency hideout warrioring so i didnt really pay attention to currency cost, but i spend rougly 150div for this setup maybe a bit less.
"
Anena escreveu:
Thank u i did this! BUT my Poe.Ninja DPS goes to the bottom from 40k to 7k :( In Maps i honestly doesnt feel a difference between both gems. I know there are some Dps Warriors that use the glove enchant for pushing higher numbers... just want to understand why it gives so much less DPS then Swift Affliction?! BUT otherwise it sets my fuses to the 22 Limit?! Also Mr. brunowa mentioned in his first post to just swap in Deadly Ailments for the hardest bosses?

(unless i'm mistaken) You've put on (awak) unbound ailments, not (awak) deadly ailments.

Not sure i set PoB correctly, but here's what you get from a level 5 q20 Awakened Deadly Ailments

+57% ignite dps : this is HUGE. In comparison, unbound ailments is only +27% (and swift afflicition is only +17%.

Gotta recolor the bow (again) though : 4R 2G, no need for blue, blue is only for early when you don't have ignite prolif on gloves yet.

About PoeNinja, can't trust anything from there, the dps doesnt mean anything (and there are lots of ways to artificially increase your output while losing a lot "in the game".

Now about regular mapping : whatever gem won't change anything cause you're DoT Capped there.
The huge increase you get (my screenshot) is against uber pinnacle bosses (also content like delirium where monsters have -X% damage taken.

EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Última edição por Headtourist em 25 de dez de 2023 17:03:47
"
Headtourist escreveu:
"
Anena escreveu:
Thank u i did this! BUT my Poe.Ninja DPS goes to the bottom from 40k to 7k :( In Maps i honestly doesnt feel a difference between both gems. I know there are some Dps Warriors that use the glove enchant for pushing higher numbers... just want to understand why it gives so much less DPS then Swift Affliction?! BUT otherwise it sets my fuses to the 22 Limit?! Also Mr. brunowa mentioned in his first post to just swap in Deadly Ailments for the hardest bosses?

(unless i'm mistaken) You've put on (awak) unbound ailments, not (awak) deadly ailments.

Not sure i set PoB correctly, but here's what you get from a level 5 q20 Awakened Deadly Ailments

+57% ignite dps : this is HUGE. In comparison, unbound ailments is only +27% (and swift afflicition is only +17%.

Gotta recolor the bow (again) though : 4R 2G, no need for blue, blue is only for early when you don't have ignite prolif on gloves yet.

About PoeNinja, can't trust anything from there, the dps doesnt mean anything (and there are lots of ways to artificially increase your output while losing a lot "in the game".

Now about regular mapping : whatever gem won't change anything cause you're DoT Capped there.
The huge increase you get (my screenshot) is against uber pinnacle bosses (also content like delirium where monsters have -X% damage taken.

Yep! U got me there :D Was messing around with Unbound Ailments =) I know the problem with poe.ninja and DPS Numbers just wanted to see what other people are doing and compare if i can upgrade something :) I will just ignore those with swift affliction (and recolor my bow again) for future references. Thank you again!
ok, how does the pob have so much armor when theres like nothing on the gear etc
"
BearODactyl88 escreveu:
ok, how does the pob have so much armor when theres like nothing on the gear etc

+150 armour per summoned totem from the Ironwood notable, a lot from Determination, and Molten Shell is included as well. FYI, just go to the Calcs page in PoB and mouse over the stat you're interested in to see your sources of it.
Is there a recent PoB hidden in the last 348 pages somewhere?
"
m02ph3u5 escreveu:
Is there a recent PoB hidden in the last 348 pages somewhere?

The 3.21 PoB on page 1 is basically it, there'll just be the enchants to remove. (just did it : https://pobb.in/iD8bycfUYehm )

Then you can tweak things to make it your own.
And about current season's goodies, gotta pick and adapt too.

Example : Anena's current build (config is against ubers)

https://pobb.in/3lcbJjAU36wf

EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Última edição por Headtourist em 27 de dez de 2023 07:22:11

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional