[3.18] OUTDATED Arakaali's Fang Necromancer

Hey guys

Loving the build with the Squire self cast seems work well for me. Ive been very lucky this league.

So last night i got a Head hunter off Gwennen after a few refreshes. I was shocked played 5 leagues and no HH.

Would this be something i should use with build or better selling and getting Awaken Multistrike?

Cheers
"
Chilby2k escreveu:
Hey guys

Loving the build with the Squire self cast seems work well for me. Ive been very lucky this league.

So last night i got a Head hunter off Gwennen after a few refreshes. I was shocked played 5 leagues and no HH.

Would this be something i should use with build or better selling and getting Awaken Multistrike?

Cheers

No clue, hh works even when your minions kill the rares but your minions don't gain the buffs you do, so it won't be as good as a normal attack build. HH just got buffed and the price is on the rise so I would sell it, but its up to you!
"
Deathskull45 escreveu:
"
plazzlo escreveu:
so i did uber maven and comparing it to your run i feel like im missing dmg.

https://pastebin.com/wJuZt7z4

If you're using spirit offering you can drop mistress of sacrifice for corpse pact (less QoL more damage)

your tree seems fine and your gear is good, make sure you're using signal prey at least once every four seconds or else you lose the %inc damage if you've used a minion skill recently and always try to keep hydrosphere (and corpses) on top of the boss for max dps

because you use a cwc setup with despair on hit, when you hydrosphere the boss and go to hit her with cyclone you are actually fucking over your dps because when your cyclone hits the hydrosphere it basically disables the interaction it has with minions, making it have a 1 second delay inbetween procs isntead of no delay.

also because of the cwc setup you are likely gaining/losing the plague bringer (and corpse pact if you run it) buff instead of it just being a constant when you desecrate on the boss.

also take off dread banner wtf use defiance banner

for your actual gear, I just have more minion damage on it than you do, try to get better jewels with life + minion flat phys to attacks + minion dmg if used skill recently

You can also look to fit in an amanamu's gaze; you have a stygian + 2 sockets with ghastly jewels already, you can replace quickening covenant with a ghastly and get another socket somewhere for the 5th ghastly for a huge 30% more multiplier

I don't run it because I don't use a stygian but i'd recommend using it with a stygian

ok ty i changed something and dmg got better. Dont know how that dreadbanner got there...
Can we use Cyclone on the mid budget?
"
Deathskull45 escreveu:
"
Chilby2k escreveu:
Hey guys

Cheers

No clue, hh works even when your minions kill the rares but your minions don't gain the buffs you do, so it won't be as good as a normal attack build. HH just got buffed and the price is on the rise so I would sell it, but its up to you!

Yeah was thinking that and get some of the forbidden jewels. I like the idea of proflume bloom one. I wanna level bit higher then 91. Would be better to do Void becon one or proflame bloom one?

i have Determination and grace and temp shield and defiance banner as defenses about 4.9k life atm and 1800 ES. Run rare boots and gloves. I have a Squire also and run flesh offering.

Thanks for all the quick replys guys enjoying the build :)
Última edição por Chilby2k em 3 de jun de 2022 20:38:32
"
xhawn escreveu:
Can we use Cyclone on the mid budget?

yeah as long as you have the actual gear your setup can really be whatever you prefer
Hello

Got a question, you say to not fall in the trap of buff for Withered effect. There is many people anointing Corruption does it work or not?

What can be a good anoietment other than charisma? (don't need mana efficiency for the moment) Ravenous horde? Corruption (if it work ^^')?

Spider build rocks thanks for all

Fly safe
In your latest update, you took out Purity of Elements and Cyclone. How do you deal with the elemental ailments and stun?
All the armor is just physical reduction right? I have 75 chaos resist but still take this damage over time which kills me often. pretty sure it is chaos damage. right now I'm using purity of fire instead of grace. I also have the cannot have corrupted blood thing on gloves at the moment. So just wondering how to handle the chaos damage?
Última edição por grootoo em 4 de jun de 2022 19:11:02
"
essenze escreveu:
In your latest update, you took out Purity of Elements and Cyclone. How do you deal with the elemental ailments and stun?

How can you afford a squire but cant figure out how to cap resists? Nuts.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional