[3.18] OUTDATED Arakaali's Fang Necromancer

Can someone take a look at my character and let me know if I should be getting something before The Squire?

Have about 30ex saved up working towards The Squire but losing patience I suppose.. I know I can level and buy the Watchers Eye but I feel like acquiring the shield is a game changer.

Thank you.

Edit- Scratch that boys, dropped my first mirror.
Última edição por xhawn em 6 de jun de 2022 21:41:14
"
pathofexile005 escreveu:
Not sure if this is mentioned anywhere but you should be able to utilise spectres and AG. I'm using them on basic alc and go T16 and seems fine so far, will report back to see how they fare in more juiced content and bossing. I'm using this
Indisponível
with anomalous controlled destruction, which should result in zero crit and thus no downside from Ancient Skull. I've also spec'd into Grave Intentions, +8 max res mastery and Decay Ward (using Impossible Escape with Necro Aegis) to give them a bit more tank for not too much investment. I use Carnage Chieftans and Arena Master, and will use They of Thul if I can somehow get the 3rd spectre without too much investment.

Word of warning: I would not recommend using AG without at LEAST +3 (shield or helm) and linked to minion life and/or meat shield. I had a 21/20 Divergent AG linked to anom controlled destruction (for no crit) with the +1/30% quality from ashes and wearing doppelgänger’s guise, and he got whacked in a Forgotten invitation.

IMO, it’s not worth the gem links. I was only using it because I already had him geared out from my previous build.
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
Thanks for posting your build guide.

I farmed up a squire on my mapper character, and am trying to get this witch built to do bosses and uber bosses.

This is where I am at so far:

https://pastebin.com/vMNV8qnf

Do you have a build recommendation with the squire in the build but no mageblood?

Things I know I need to do:

1. fix my flasks
2. change crafts on the chest, or get a new chest. Thoughts here on a leash of oblation and queens hunger set up?
3. Elder implicits on gloves/chest/boots.
4. get a few more levels and pick up lethe shade and the corrupted soul node(had this earlier and it felt like it was killing me.)

Anyone have recommendations to get this tankier and be ready for pinacle and then uber bosses?

Appreciate the help.
"
goggles754 escreveu:
"
pathofexile005 escreveu:
Not sure if this is mentioned anywhere but you should be able to utilise spectres and AG. I'm using them on basic alc and go T16 and seems fine so far, will report back to see how they fare in more juiced content and bossing. I'm using this
with anomalous controlled destruction, which should result in zero crit and thus no downside from Ancient Skull. I've also spec'd into Grave Intentions, +8 max res mastery and Decay Ward (using Impossible Escape with Necro Aegis) to give them a bit more tank for not too much investment. I use Carnage Chieftans and Arena Master, and will use They of Thul if I can somehow get the 3rd spectre without too much investment.

Word of warning: I would not recommend using AG without at LEAST +3 (shield or helm) and linked to minion life and/or meat shield. I had a 21/20 Divergent AG linked to anom controlled destruction (for no crit) with the +1/30% quality from ashes and wearing doppelgänger’s guise, and he got whacked in a Forgotten invitation.

IMO, it’s not worth the gem links. I was only using it because I already had him geared out from my previous build.

What was your AG's ehp when he died? I got mine up to 700K ehp now and just ran him through a decently juiced T16 with deli mirror + eldritch gaze + wrath of the cosmos and he seemed fine. I'll chuck him in a Simulacrum and see if he survives but I think he'll be fine. He's got enough ehp that if I notice him losing hp then i can just weapon swap to desummon him.

He gives me too much for me to let go of him. Negative enemy chaos res, enemies can't crit, movespeed can't be reduced below base speed and helps with clear using legacy of fury + gravebind combo.

The spectres also give a ton of dps.
"
manorien escreveu:
Thanks for posting your build guide.

I farmed up a squire on my mapper character, and am trying to get this witch built to do bosses and uber bosses.

This is where I am at so far:

https://pastebin.com/vMNV8qnf

Do you have a build recommendation with the squire in the build but no mageblood?

Things I know I need to do:

1. fix my flasks
2. change crafts on the chest, or get a new chest. Thoughts here on a leash of oblation and queens hunger set up?
3. Elder implicits on gloves/chest/boots.
4. get a few more levels and pick up lethe shade and the corrupted soul node(had this earlier and it felt like it was killing me.)

Anyone have recommendations to get this tankier and be ready for pinacle and then uber bosses?

Appreciate the help.

Not sure why corrupted soul makes you feel squishier, it only makes you tankier on paper. If you aren't using it just drop the timeless jewel for a different jewel for the time being.

After the 4 things you've listed you should be nearly pinnacle boss ready, but you will need chaos resistance for sirus. Also try to get more additional physical damage reduction where you can fit it along with using a vaal motlen shell (with either cwdt+molten shell or selfcast molten shell)

body armour implicits > glove implicits > boot implicits

"
pathofexile005 escreveu:

specters or ag are just too much investment especially when I can't swap out my shield
Última edição por Deathskull45 em 6 de jun de 2022 20:24:49
"
xhawn escreveu:
Can someone take a look at my character and let me know if I should be getting something before The Squire?

Have about 30ex saved up working towards The Squire but losing patience I suppose.. I know I can level and buy the Watchers Eye but I feel like acquiring the shield is a game changer.

Thank you.

Edit- Scratch that boys, dropped my first mirror.

Congratulations thats awesome i had Squire show up in Ritual pretty early was off to a good start. Loving the build making it bit more tanky now. Spell Suppression and reduction of physical makes quite the difference.
How do you manage to get enough damage while going for Ghost Dance? I'm running occcultist with double 35% + 3% cluster setup and Amanamu's and I feel like my damage is about the same as yours while being way more squishy to the point where I can't get past wave 28 of simulacrum.

Here's my POB if you'd take a look, https://pastebin.com/V85Snbgs
I'm sure there's much to improve, I have about 30ex for upgrades
"
Acrayd escreveu:
How do you manage to get enough damage while going for Ghost Dance? I'm running occcultist with double 35% + 3% cluster setup and Amanamu's and I feel like my damage is about the same as yours while being way more squishy to the point where I can't get past wave 28 of simulacrum.

Here's my POB if you'd take a look, https://pastebin.com/V85Snbgs
I'm sure there's much to improve, I have about 30ex for upgrades

I poked around in your pob and changed some stuff, look at the notes for more details https://pastebin.com/W3ceeQDV

For my build, I just fit in as much damage as possible without sacrificing defense & abuse hydrosphere + melee splash as much as possible.
Última edição por Deathskull45 em 7 de jun de 2022 12:46:01
Just wanted to stop in and say I've been following this build this league and it has been my most successful league ever. Thanks so much

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional