[3.18] OUTDATED Arakaali's Fang Necromancer

How is everyone handling recovery? It seems really weak overall. Little to no regen, no life gain on block or anything, etc.
"
thedukey escreveu:
How is everyone handling recovery? It seems really weak overall. Little to no regen, no life gain on block or anything, etc.

Witch just doesn't have much regen naturally. Don't stand in degens and use your life flask properly. If you want better regen you can always invest in life regen rate or damage recoup :)
"
Ramasama escreveu:
Just wanted to stop in and say I've been following this build this league and it has been my most successful league ever. Thanks so much

I was curious so i looked at your character, you can get a decent amount more power for little investment.

- Your boot implicit "poisons YOU inflict deal damage 7% faster" doesn't work, we are not our spiders.

- Both of your glove implicits don't work, we are not our spiders, and our spiders use viper strike, an ATTACK skill so the hinder wouldn't work either way, and again we don't care about our chaos dot multi, only our minions do.

- Get rid of the enchant on your body armor unless you really need the strength somehow, the stats the quality provides far outweighs it.

- Use divergent minion damage over awakened minion damage, the +1 to supported minion skill gems does nothing for us.

- Put malevolence in your aura setup and grace somewhere else; your grace already reserves no mana, you don't need it to be linked to anything.

- Put divergent melee splash in your squire. Alt quality gems = squire, get anomalous predator support and put it in your squire aswell.

- If you want more damage, you can replace quickening covenant for a well rolled ghastly eye jewel & grab another jewel socket for another ghastly (3 points right below gravepact) to cap your amanamu's gaze buff

Glad you're enjoying the build!
Última edição por Deathskull45 em 7 de jun de 2022 21:32:30
Thanks. I slotted Divergent Vitality for more damage and regen. Picked up a watchers eye with more life regen on vitality as well as spell suppression from grace.

Helps to have the passive regen.
Quick question: Very early on upgrade section u mentioned predator... but u dont use it until u have squire, so what 3link then I should do in arakali fang? :o
"
Quick question: Very early on upgrade section u mentioned predator... but u dont use it until u have squire, so what 3link then I should do in arakali fang? :o

Made a mistake in putting it somewhere last night, fixed! don't worry about it until later. You could replace it with melee physical or multistrike though and see how it feels.
Última edição por Deathskull45 em 8 de jun de 2022 05:34:08
So, I'm addicted to building defenses and managed to get a pretty tanky setup using these items -

They give 100% ailment avoidance (with crystal skin anoint), 100% spell suppression (with Instinct nodes), close to 1K es regen (once i get max level vitality, a vitality WE and es recovery mastery at Soul Thief), 25% less ele damage taken from Incandescent Heart (I'm CI), and 6% less damage taken from sapped ground boots.

Can't wait to test out these defenses against Simulacrum and Uber bosses.
Nice, report back!
Been loving this build alot. Its easily my most functional build all around and has pushed me into the hardest content ive done in poe (and with ease mind you). I do kind of feel like ive hit a wall at this point as all i really need is squire and a good uprising i think. Id love any feedback on my setup! thanks a ton!
Got to Sim wave 30 on my tanky variant but unfortunately lost my AG and both spectres to a pretty beefed up Kosis. Managed to down Omni and should have been able to take down Kosis with better play. Was too overconfident and tried to facetank him, which was a mistake.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional