[3.23] [SC+HC] Righteous Fire (RF) Chieftain: One build to go from Act 2 leaguestart to pinnacles

Loving the build. Made a few end game changes.

Still having a hard time doing Maven.

Constructive criticism wanted.

https://pobb.in/q0Ixu1un4dAd
Última edição por Chilleri em 23 de jan de 2024 17:48:27
I thought efficacy only worked with RF if using life tap? Because RD doesn't have duration or do damage itself?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
onomastikon escreveu:
I thought efficacy only worked with RF if using life tap? Because RD doesn't have duration or do damage itself?

correct. lifetap adds the duration tag to rf which enables swift affliction. having lifetap 6 linked with fire trap activates the lifetap effect when you toss a trap, giving rf its 20% more dmg boost. trading aoe and efficacy for swift affliction and lifetap adds much more damage to rf... if youre running a sixlink firetrap on lifetap to keep it up.
Última edição por Chilleri em 21 de jan de 2024 12:36:49
"
Chilleri escreveu:
"
onomastikon escreveu:

correct. lifetap adds the duration tag to rf which enables swift affliction. having lifetap 6 linked with fire trap activates the lifetap effect when you toss a trap, giving rf its 20% more dmg boost. trading aoe and efficacy for swift affliction and lifetap adds much more damage to rf... if youre running a sixlink firetrap on lifetap to keep it up.

Thanks!
Obviously I'm an idiot but looking at the gem section, RF is linked with efficacy but not lifetap, and I don't understand why - lifetap is not in the link setup, am I blind? And if lieftap is not in, why efficacy?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
onomastikon escreveu:
"
Chilleri escreveu:
"
onomastikon escreveu:

Thanks!
Obviously I'm an idiot but looking at the gem section, RF is linked with efficacy but not lifetap, and I don't understand why - lifetap is not in the link setup, am I blind? And if lieftap is not in, why efficacy?

Hello, I am testing the build at the moment and
I'm considering starting the next league with it but I'm worried about getting Springleaf and Kikazaru. What is their price at the start of the league and how do you get enough currency to buy them?

By the way, congratulations for the work, it's really helpfull for a new player, thank you so much for this <3
Does anyone happen to have some time to look over my character and see if there are any errors that I don't see?! I mostly followed Pohx's guides, but I'm still having problems getting to grips with t14 and up :)
On act 9 on hardcore with zero of the uniques mentioned in the guide (no funding yet). I was actually able to sustain RF with just a ton of overcapped fire resisting Act 2. This build is really nice and while it will be amazing to have the uniques, I wouldn't undersell how good the passive tree you've made is at sustain alone!
Hey, love the build so far thank you.

As for Bandits.. kill all? I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere.

Thank you <3
hello, great build so far. one thing occupies my mind tho. in the advanced setup, you said making fire trap 6l is going to be good. but if we do that, how do we 6l our righteous fire? are we going to abondon 6l righteous fire for our 6l fire trap? and if so, what are the optimal 4l setup for the rf? thanks in advance

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional