[3.23] [SC+HC] Righteous Fire (RF) Chieftain: One build to go from Act 2 leaguestart to pinnacles

Not fun play as first build cant even proc damage on bossfight mecanics. DO NOT PLAY!
Última edição por Uzken em 20 de fev de 2024 16:53:14
Really fun build for clearing campaign and then leveling, but once you hit red maps it feels bad on DPS.

Jucing mobs with affliction wisps basically kills any clear potential on the maps because single target dps on this is just horrible.

Maybe I can do more but im at around 100k/s RF damage right now and without the %500 boom explosions procing from the 5% killing bosses and rare mobs = cancer on normal and near impossible when juiced with wisps.

(spamming fire trap on mobs using mana potions does not make these rare/boss enemies any better to kill, like i can reach a map boss and go get food/drink afk 5min come back and soemtimes they are still alive lol)
"
BobLegend100 escreveu:
Really fun build for clearing campaign and then leveling, but once you hit red maps it feels bad on DPS.

Jucing mobs with affliction wisps basically kills any clear potential on the maps because single target dps on this is just horrible.

Maybe I can do more but im at around 100k/s RF damage right now and without the %500 boom explosions procing from the 5% killing bosses and rare mobs = cancer on normal and near impossible when juiced with wisps.

(spamming fire trap on mobs using mana potions does not make these rare/boss enemies any better to kill, like i can reach a map boss and go get food/drink afk 5min come back and soemtimes they are still alive lol)

you need to scale fire trap damage since RF doesnt scale with levels anymore.

your level 13 fire trap is on a 4 link....what were you expecting like this? at least get a lvl 21 gem. and if you link it with lifetap you wont need to spam mana any more either.

here is my setup.

my fire trap is lvl 30. at this lvl things die pretty fast. even kosis in deli maps.

put your RF in a helm like this. its enough since RF is mainly for clear
Última edição por Lyutsifer665 em 21 de fev de 2024 20:19:48
Here is the final iteration of my RF build.

Please take anything you want from this build and ask me any questions you have.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

This build is able to do all of the content in the game.

POB: https://pobb.in/FV-3O5KiKe2L
Última edição por Chilleri em 9 de abr de 2024 19:54:15
"
Chilleri escreveu:
Here is the final iteration of my RF build.

Please take anything you want from this build and ask me any questions you have.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

This build is able to do all of the content in the game.

POB: https://pobb.in/3q0kzDzoYux8

How do you get helmet/gloves enchant now that labyrinth does not yield them anymore?
"
IngvarTheLong escreveu:

How do you get helmet/gloves enchant now that labyrinth does not yield them anymore?

you cant. his character is from before they removed it.

edit- you can still buy old items on standard with enchants.
Última edição por Lyutsifer665 em 11 de mar de 2024 13:30:42
"
Lyutsifer665 escreveu:
"
IngvarTheLong escreveu:

you cant. his character is from before they removed it.

edit- you can still buy old items on standard with enchants.

That's sad. Any PoB's with a good real variation of the build (without "perfect RF" items) and with only that which we can get in a league?
Thx for the build brother, did the achievements on hc with it. level 90 ez.
RF just keeps getting better and better!

6m DPS Life Based Super Tank

https://pobb.in/piRi18JgLL_M

Última edição por Chilleri em 4 de abr de 2024 18:54:09
Coming back to PoE after many years. Going to be starting with this build! Cant wait!!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional