[3.23] [SC+HC] Righteous Fire (RF) Chieftain: One build to go from Act 2 leaguestart to pinnacles

Shield Charge/Leap Slam probably?[/quote]

I thought this but seems a bit special to me. I told myself I was missing something
"
ACGIFT escreveu:

Pantheon
[/li][li]Minor Power: Soul of Shakari. Since shock increases all damage we take, including DoT, being shocked can increase our RF degen enough to overwhelm our regeneration. As a result, reducing shock effect on us can save us from a nasty surprise damage spike. And while the upgrade for blind immunity doesn't do us much good, the half that provides You cannot be Maimed will provide some decent quality of life.[/li][/list]

Error? May be Soul of Garukhan ?

Main Soul of Garukhan
shocked_effect_on_self_+% -60
Defeat1 Stalker of the Endless Dunes
cannot_be_blinded 1
avoid_maim_%_chance 100

Main Soul of Shakari
pantheon_shakari_self_poison_duration_+%_final -50
cannot_be_poisoned_if_x_poisons_on_you 3
Defeat1 Terror of the Infinite Drifts
chaos_damage_taken_+% -5
chaos_damage_taken_over_time_+%_while_in_caustic_cloud -25

Really nice guide, i am following it on HC, but.. how about new mastery skill tree? maybe can u update it?

Thanks!!
So with the changes to masteries, what do you think we should take instead of the fire/determination/vitality ones?
Any chance you can update the level8ng skill trees or the final one to 3.21? I cant open the skill trees passed level 33, the old skill trees wont even let me move the skill tree around to see the passives in the left side.
Hey! I'm through act 6 and loving the build so far.
I noticed the Mastery skills have changed in 3.21 so it'd be nice if you could update that

Thanks a lot!
Doing ok so far, hit level 90 but still die to sudden damage spikes as the build lends itself to lazy play lol

Upgrade paths are damn expensive though!
Última edição por Tithras em 9 de mai de 2023 14:47:51
Hello!

Iam pretty new on POE, Started in crucible.

I follow the guide, my result is this:
https://pobb.in/HBR6kwU2HhZC

The build can kill all "normal and rare mobs", but for Boss, rlly dont have damage.
Normally, if i stop move or attack for 1s, i get killed.

And tryng to use the 4 Auras, for now, i can use only "Determination + Vitality + Purity of Ice", because i have problems with mana reservation...

Anyone know what is very wrong on my build please?

(And sorry for bad english :D )

(Tested on t16 maps)
Última edição por yaskiies em 14 de mai de 2023 10:23:28
"
yaskiies escreveu:
Hello!

Iam pretty new on POE, Started in crucible.

I follow the guide, my result is this:
https://pobb.in/HBR6kwU2HhZC

The build can kill all "normal and rare mobs", but for Boss, rlly dont have damage.
Normally, if i stop move or attack for 1s, i get killed.

And tryng to use the 4 Auras, for now, i can use only "Determination + Vitality + Purity of Ice", because i have problems with mana reservation...

Anyone know what is very wrong on my build please?

(And sorry for bad english :D )

(Tested on t16 maps)

your righteous fire belongs in your helm lossing ALOT of DAMAGE for starter's
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Hoo thx, now my problems is only survive

https://pobb.in/lD-ct7ccXS47

my HP pool is like 0...
Última edição por yaskiies em 14 de mai de 2023 11:21:17

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional