[3.23] [SC+HC] Righteous Fire (RF) Chieftain: One build to go from Act 2 leaguestart to pinnacles

Ty for such informative reply

So jugg is tankier with a LOT more investment

How about dmg wise? how do jugg and chief compare?
Curious why your end game max is going aegis over keeping rise of the Phoenix or dropping dome and going rise and rare chest.
Thanks a lot for the guide. This is without a doubt one of the best guides this forum has ever had. It's all very well explained without being redundant, and most importantly, you don't just say this build is capable of tanking afk uber bosses in five league days. The progression is solidly driven and fully informative. Thanks.
Follow up for my progress so far ..

Got kikazaru and springleaf at lvl 50 and in act 6 I can keep RF up and running no problems/// I added Blade Vortex to the mix with a CWDT setup and its fine so far too.

Question is - its kind of slow I leap into packs and hit Holy Flame Totem and wait for things to melt to death ? Im not using any attacks so its a slow kind of build. As mentioned = NO problems through the 1st 5 acts - see how it fairs through 6- 10 and MAPS ...
In game since Minotaur League..
"
ACGIFT escreveu:
So in short... If you had a few hundred divines in league already, I might go for a Juggernaut to absolutely max out survivability, but if you're starting a league, I'd definitely go for Chieftain.

My plan is to leaguestart Chieftain and enjoy that, and respec into Juggernaut if I ever get that rich :)
Última edição por stylpe em 24 de ago de 2023 06:01:03
"
Camaron escreveu:
How about dmg wise? how do jugg and chief compare?

I would say they're mostly the same. Jugg does have a mild damage boost from Unyielding, but it's somewhat mild. And outside of ascendancies, their trees & gearing is going to be very similar offense-wise.

"
ZaerickTM escreveu:
Curious why your end game max is going aegis over keeping rise of the Phoenix or dropping dome and going rise and rare chest.

Because Aegis has a proc that's *really* good. And if you're to the point where you're sinking in hundreds of divines, you're looking to squeeze every last bit you can.

Mind you, with anything less than a very high level of investment, it's just plain easier to go for using a Rise. But once you can invest enough to cap your max resists without it, you're looking to squeeze that extra bit out.

Do not take Aegis if you aren't able to also take Glancing Blows and a number of block passives. The build with Aegis represents an "apex" form if money is no object, rather than a strict upgrade over another shield.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Just wanted to say thanks for the amazingly well written guide :)
I think I'll try to get my hands on a wise tattoo. There are some 30 Int notes around the tree with easy access and the +1 to Int gems should give a solid bump in dps no matter the current level.
"
Iodid escreveu:
I think I'll try to get my hands on a wise tattoo. There are some 30 Int notes around the tree with easy access and the +1 to Int gems should give a solid bump in dps no matter the current level.

Unfortunately, I'm skipping league play this time around, (I usually only play maybe only one league a year, and I just did Crucible) but from what I understand, the tattoo might really help with some of the attribute requirements, (e.g, with Tuatara) or the like.

If I get enough leftover time to put more research into it, I might add some suggestions for tattoos as well, but that'd be a lower priority. Still, it'll be interesting to see what tattoos you all take for this!
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Just want to say a big thank you for this details guides, I really enjoy it.

Just one minor issue confused me a bit at the beginning:
"
Minor Power: Soul of Shakari. Since shock increases all damage we take, including DoT, being shocked can increase our RF degen enough to overwhelm our regeneration. As a result, reducing shock effect on us can save us from a nasty surprise damage spike. And while the upgrade for blind immunity doesn't do us much good, the half that provides You cannot be Maimed will provide some decent quality of life.

I think you mean "Soul of Garukhan" here?

Also want to share some my two cents here

Since I'm using a Helmet pseudo-6L setup for my RF, but I can't afford a Empower right now, so I choose the Lifetap for an alternative. Of course this will need another 1 level Lifetap linked with Shield Charge to keep the Lifetap buff always on.

Also, some interesting tattos I'm using, Honoured Tattoo of the Mountain, Tattoo of the Ngamahu Makanga to get maximum fire resistance.
Tattoo of the Ngamahu Warmonger is cheap and just cost one small strength passive skills, but can't find any info whether I could have multiple this tatto to increase the chance to exlpode.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional