Akira's Shavronne Build Factory [Hardcore/ONS] twitch.tv/AkiraLIVE

"
Fireknight escreveu:
Very interesting! I love the DPS - As long as you can survive on it long enough to fit in the chaos resistance and optimize the gear a bit I think it will be fantastic.

Congrats

^Inspiration to explore the possibilities of Ancestral Bond. Had a negative opinion of dual totem builds thinking cast totems + afk, until I realized just how active and fast you can clear content.
@AKIRIP
Última edição por AkiraPoE em 15 de abr de 2013 01:37:01
found out myself.
_Unseen
Última edição por ray077 em 14 de abr de 2013 19:09:42
What are the thoughts on Power Charge On Crit instead of Crit damage?

I guess it's weighing 150% crit damage vs +300% crit chance
"
Shaard escreveu:
What are the thoughts on Power Charge On Crit instead of Crit damage?

I guess it's weighing 150% crit damage vs +300% crit chance

Power Charge on Crit is used in conjuction with Power Siphon, Increased Crit Multi gem is in the 6 Link with Spark.
@AKIRIP
I meant if someone didn't want to use power siphon.

I play more along the lines of corner-toteming so power siphon doesn't really work well for me, so I was wondering about the possibilities of using PCoH as my 6th link
"
Shaard escreveu:
I meant if someone didn't want to use power siphon.

I play more along the lines of corner-toteming so power siphon doesn't really work well for me, so I was wondering about the possibilities of using PCoH as my 6th link

Power Charge on Crit will not work with totems, at least not with Ancestral Bond.
@AKIRIP
Seriously , is this real life?

Here i was thinking that RF would be cool but dangeourous and maybe dual totems would help, try to make some builds on paper, go to forums looking for some guidance and see im already 91 levels too late.

Great build.

Questions:

Isnt elementalist node worth taking? Increasing damage by 10% and giving you 2% extra energy shield?

2) I feel those crit nodes are quite late game, for someone lower (and poor) i think it would be better to cut on crit, take nimbleness cluster instead of Throatseeker cluster, get pain attunement throught the +10 intelligence node on its left, and dump the saved points on +max energy shield below.
Ing CrabNope
Última edição por SpyCrab em 15 de abr de 2013 05:02:39
@AKIRIP
"
SpyCrab escreveu:
Seriously , is this real life?

Here i was thinking that RF would be cool but dangeourous and maybe dual totems would help, try to make some builds on paper, go to forums looking for some guidance and see im already 91 levels too late.

Great build.

Questions:

Isnt elementalist node worth taking? Increasing damage by 10% and giving you 2% extra energy shield?

2) I feel those crit nodes are quite late game, for someone lower (and poor) i think it would be better to cut on crit, take nimbleness cluster instead of Throatseeker cluster, get pain attunement throught the +10 intelligence node on its left, and dump the saved points on +max energy shield below.

Ty, and yes I was speccing in and out of crit multi and the Elementalist node quite a bit in the earlier levels.
@AKIRIP
Última edição por AkiraPoE em 15 de abr de 2013 07:40:19
So the life % regen nodes apply from max energy shield instead of life, aint it too dark having low hp? plus, dayum the damage on totems from rf and low on life 5k+ dps on totems....

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional