Akira's Shavronne Build Factory [Hardcore/ONS] twitch.tv/AkiraLIVE

How u make righteous fire work?
IGN:Marlboro_

Check out my shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/260880
Check out my DT tank spork guide! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/315132
How much crit do you have without power charges up? Am very curious myself because I'm halfway into specing this way.
"
Sleetedrain escreveu:
How much crit do you have without power charges up? Am very curious myself because I'm halfway into specing this way.

Around 30% pre charges
@AKIRIP
"
VictimOfVanity escreveu:
How u make righteous fire work?

Righteous Fire works so well because I am a low life build. Because my life total is under 1000, and RF's damage done to you is based off of your life, after resistances are taken into consideration the degen is very low compared to the regen of my ES with Zealot's Oath.

And note that RFs damage is done to your ES first, not directly to your life.
@AKIRIP
Última edição por AkiraPoE em 16 de abr de 2013 19:04:19
The build looks incredible, going to try something like that out in future for sure, thanks for posting this. Any chance for us to get some vids of you in action? Preferrably something that shows off the capabilities well, like merciless Vaal or some random map solo. It's hard to see anything but etup on etup's stream :p
HC: fastpst / pstfast
Invasion: pstblast
Ambush: pstflick
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37BXK4IQB2MHpeaBAuMRUEmyu9YsnDvhwbTi920Z5OynK8HzdhGio_F2fq9_xg_EHwJ-WRGW3Mc2xZ2jDkg7fNgk_KuiLlqmpwhe-l3yuMra3Y9GuJOP-nDVHRQy0Qx96-7sGHvXcFL60kVHEH-ESMNt8-pmnvfBtQTGnjyOFr_AGnFNXcbkIgFvh9tZ85rP3fNG1ylPjmTrY6yqWitDY2Bt7Dj3ppmaJ-0sp7cxnYA62Lb6tvfz3Rkuo_JY9U3YES_Uj53EnjyMdrndgW_yL-8OBLPnUgJxVElfPw==
ign: DaEDaenarys
"
TadaceAce escreveu:
Standard dual spark totem build.

I do like the addition of the power siphon setup for pretty easy to maintain full power charges. I'd personally attach at least item quantity to it.

Unfortunately, 99% of people will never acquire the currency for a shavronne let alone a 6L making this build pretty much useless to the masses. I feel like this thread was more for showing off than anything..

A normal shavronnes isn't that difficult, obviously 5l/6l is hard, but 6l isn't really nessesary.

In either case there are people who are curious about the build, myself included, seeing as it's probably the highest DPS build in HC right now.
so, if i was to level using this build, what should b rushed in the passive tree? where should i b aiming to get at what part of leveling in the tree? if that makes sence? lol
"
PolleyPocket escreveu:
so, if i was to level using this build, what should b rushed in the passive tree? where should i b aiming to get at what part of leveling in the tree? if that makes sence? lol

I level this build with HP and rush all HP nodes along the way to Ancestral Bond.
@AKIRIP
Nice build :) how's the survivability in maps and such. Like those occasional physical hits.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional