Akira's Shavronne Build Factory [Hardcore/ONS] twitch.tv/AkiraLIVE

Dream Fragments pretty much always can be seen as a backup. In HC you dont want to be in a situation in which you say "well would have been nice to have Dream Fragtments equipped" afterwards, because by that point you would be dead.

If youre playing SC its not really necessary but on HC its a nice thing to have, especially since the ring also solves another problem CI usually has, the lack of manaregen.
Última edição por nynyny em 19 de abr de 2013 17:28:08
how does CI lack mana regen? I have a lot of mana regen. Starting from witch i get 60% increased. with my gear and running max lvl clarity off my HP I get 100 mana regen / sec.

Dream Fragments would be nice to have, but I would have to use dual curse boots instead of Doedre's and give up a slot for 200+ ES boots,

so it comes down to "cannot be frozen" vs 800-1000 more ES
ign: EisenInflection
Última edição por eisenpanserbjorn em 19 de abr de 2013 17:36:51
Which is pretty much what might save your life at some point. When youre frozen those 1000 ES will not save you, thats for sure.

The reason why I mention mana being a problem is that in end game maps its not uncommon for your totem to get one shot, which then means that you have to recast it. Without having enough regen (only the 3-4 nodes from Witch and Templar starting area) your mana pool wont be able to sustain Curse + Totem spam for long.

Sure, all of it is up to personal preference, but one of the biggest problems ES based characters have is being stunned/frozen and you get rid of that problem with Dream Fragments. In the end its your own choice what you prefer.
That +3 wand is too good =\

Only able to hit 3.3k dps right now, I need more cast speed.
IGN: Aereic
Última edição por Aereic em 20 de abr de 2013 20:06:20
"
silverthorne escreveu:
"
Aereic escreveu:

No, it doesn't. I believe that's why he has dispel burning

So everytime you get hit you have to disable RF via dispel flask to regenerate your ES. Heh...

The passive keystone Zealots Oath grants you ES regen based on the value of your % life regen. If you have enough % life regen, and the correct resists, you can outregen righteous fire. Zealots Oath in addition to % life regen will grant you a constant ES regen, in addition to the energy shield recharge that occurs naturally.

Note: You can also utilize a ruby flask to offset the ES regen to RF degen ratio boosting your ES regen greatly.
@AKIRIP
Última edição por AkiraPoE em 20 de abr de 2013 20:30:42
I would pick +1 Power Charge + Power Charge Duration node over 2 +10 INT nodes.
I'm about to start a char on HC, and I was wondering, what do you guys think is the better build overall? This one, hypershatters or Dominions build?

edit: reading both the topics, I think I'm gonna go for Dominions build first and hopefully get a Shavronnes, which is gonna be my main goal then I can switch to this build. Seeing as Ice Spear is not as viable as Spark.
Última edição por attiGT em 21 de abr de 2013 10:50:39
"
buks escreveu:
I'm about to start a char on HC, and I was wondering, what do you guys think is the better build overall? This one, hypershatters or Dominions build?

edit: reading both the topics, I think I'm gonna go for Dominions build first and hopefully get a Shavronnes, which is gonna be my main goal then I can switch to this build. Seeing as Ice Spear is not as viable as Spark.

Seesm you may be under the assumption this is an Ice Spear build, it is not, it is Dual Spark. I occassionally play around with Ice Spear / GMP / Elemental Proliferation just for kicks.
@AKIRIP
"
AkiraPoE escreveu:
"
buks escreveu:

Seesm you may be under the assumption this is an Ice Spear build, it is not, it is Dual Spark. I occassionally play around with Ice Spear / GMP / Elemental Proliferation just for kicks.

I meant the last sentence for hypershatters build, out of all 3 I mentioned his is the only one using ice spear if I'm not mistaken.
so how do you keep power charges up? and you are using frenzy to keep frenzy up too?

in no regen maps i guess rf isn't usable or?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional