[OLD] Map Management Resource

Before people spend a billion alts on mazes, don't forget that you don't always get good map drops. I ran 4x sewer mazes + 2 thicket mazes and walked away with 3x maps, 2 of which were level 66.

The most important thing is definitely building up a good pool of maps to ride out the variance. It's extremely common to go 3-4 maps without getting anything, but then you might get 5 maps in the next run.

I didn't start doing 67s until 82 and by this point I had 60x 67s saved up from all the 66s I found and bought (I bought a ton). Even this isn't enough to sustain you too far though. I'm down to about 20x 67s left and generated around 25x 66s and 15x 68s.

Would be cool if you could add in level ranges to maximize exp gain while building up your pool of maps, and when it's good to solo vs duo vs full party at specific map tiers, etc..

So far I've done:

docks to 74
66 maps to 82
67 maps to (my plan is to hit 85)
67-69 maps from this point on and run what I get but save 70+ for party play?
I'll look to include this in the near future but for now the focus lies on completing the map descriptions.

Please continue discussion here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977
Última edição por Lyralei em 17 de abr de 2013 21:35:01

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional