and others in no particular order

Kalandra
Harvest
Sentinel
Expedition
Archnemesis
Crucible
Sanctum

Basically since 3.14 Ultimatum it was all downhill with the exception of Affliction, culminating with Necropolis.

I hate the direction where PoE became tryhard game at the same time. It was much more fun, simpler and relaxed before.

Reason why Affliction was so go to me because it was simple, fresh and gave us not only power but drops too. Game felt fun once again.

same feeling here, but too lazy to even bother, but every single word was in my mind, ultimatum was the starting end of this game, affliction couldn't play cuz only 2 MF party could shutdown a server for everybody else, just wanna play the league experiment with new stuff and thats it, dont wanna run the campaign, from a guy that enjoyed every dialogue, now i hate this game more and more with each day
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
"
CarpeDiem444 escreveu:
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
1. Necropolis

and others in no particular order

Kalandra
Harvest
Sentinel
Expedition
Archnemesis
Crucible
Sanctum

Basically since 3.14 Ultimatum it was all downhill with the exception of Affliction, culminating with Necropolis.

I hate the direction where PoE became tryhard game at the same time. It was much more fun, simpler and relaxed before.

Reason why Affliction was so go to me because it was simple, fresh and gave us not only power but drops too. Game felt fun once again.

same feeling here, but too lazy to even bother, but every single word was in my mind, ultimatum was the starting end of this game, affliction couldn't play cuz only 2 MF party could shutdown a server for everybody else, just wanna play the league experiment with new stuff and thats it, dont wanna run the campaign, from a guy that enjoyed every dialogue, now i hate this game more and more with each day

You can throw me in the same camp on this topic!

Edited to add: Forgot about Ancestors. That was so bad I didn't even play it. It's like putting a Tetris mini-game inside a Battlefield game. They're both good games, but I don't play an FPS to play Tetris. Geez, can you imagine Tetris as built by GG? Boom - Your game is over! But why? Because!
Última edição por Aldora_the_Summoner em 5 de abr de 2024 17:54:53
1.Harvest - crafting league, and setting up the garden was horrible
2.Crucible - crafting league
3.Necropolis - crafting league + forced modifiers
4.Ancestor - hate auto-battler genre
5.Betrayal - too complicated

Playing since Incursion
Worst 5 that I played significantly:
Necropolis
Kalandra
Scourge
Crucible
Ancestor

Affliction was such a positive outlier in recent leagues and I wish I could've played it more. The game continues to push towards being more stressful and less fun at endgame and I think I'm switching to pure casual enjoyer from here on out.
We have had some half baked leagues, but these are my top 5 worst. I wont include early PoE up to the point where we got ascendancies.

1.Synthesis - Im sure GGG had something amazing on paper, but in practice it was just complicated for the sake of being complicated. Understanding how to make good items required a 2nd Phd on top of the one we already have to do well in vanilla PoE.

2.Harvest - This is right there with synthesis, it was too convoluted for its own good. The power creep was insane for those who learned the mechanics, it just wasnt my cup of tea.

3.Prophecy - Just boring. It did give us frogs, apparently GGG aren't about that life after seeing the nerfs we just received.

4.Perandus - The concept was sound enough, even as simple as the mechanic was. Performance was the issue, this is when I learned HC is just not for me. Having the game freeze for 5-10 seconds any time perandous mobs were around was a recipe for a reroll. I do miss the fatty.

5. Sanctum - I actually enjoyed the content a lot, but we were shoehorned into very specific builds if we had any desire to get past the 2nd floor. God I wish GGG gave even the slightest shit about melee or at the very least made the mechanic viable for anybody who didnt want to shoot projectiles full screen.

This league isnt looking too good atm, I didnt even know they buffed rewards the other day, I am a casual I guess. People were making 55 divs a map while I was conked out, when I finally got time to play again the nerf hammer did its thing and not only left me out, but inflated the trade market to the point I could not afford basic things. Im level 84 and still rocking a 4 link!
Worst

#1 Ancestor
#2 Necropolis
#3 Archnemesis
#4 Crucible
#5 Synthesis
Sanctum is so antithetic to the root of the game. Being punished instead for having defensive character, makes no sense to me.

Necropolis is so far quickly waning on me. I am regretting purchasing the kirac pass this go around. I am struggling with white maps, both in currency and progression. The vicious cycle chewing me up and spitting me out, needing gear to get currency, but needing currency to get that gear in the first place. All the while, some random necropolis mob with negligible mods and map mods, hits me for over half my health.
Última edição por grimskuldar em 5 de abr de 2024 10:34:40
Sanctum - awful idea. I played basically standard league during that one. One has to make build, which makes the game trivial, which is not fun for me. This game mode has in my mind no place in this kind of a game. It goes against many design decisions(melee, defenses, attack/action speed etc).
GGG remove ancestral totem buffs and buff base gems instead. It is annoying to have to press:

4 warcries, totem, berserk, banner, bloodrage, focus, curse to cast a slam

result: 1/5th of normal build damage and 1/4th of POB dps for slam build in real scenario.
1. Kalandra
2. Crucible
3. Abyss
4. Harvest
5. Synthesis

And so far this league is about to replace Synthesis in the list, not for the mechanic, I like it, just for couple of other things. The goodbye to left click, the scarabs rework is nice but not fully of my linking, T17 are not a good bridge between T16 and Uber Bosses, Uber Bossing is now open for a small selection of builds due to this and a couple of the changes that GGG is doing to improve the game don't feel totally right.
Archnemesis
Kalandra
Sanctum
Crucible
Necropolis

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional