top 5 worst leagues in poe history

1. Kalandra - it's not possible to make a worse league
2. Warbands - an actual anti-league that showed GGG hadn't learned anything at all the entire time they were developing PoE
3. Talisman - another anti-league that very clearly showed nobody at GGG had any idea why people play ARPGs
4. Domination - This might be the closest GGG has come to outright trolling it's player base, abysmal in every sense of the word and maybe the lowest point in GGG history
5. Necropolis - not exactly an "anti-league" like the 2 previous ones I mentioned, but it's close. GGG hates newbs w a passion, a burning passion - every single button click you have to make in 3.24 to interface w the league mechonic is there because of several meetings the GGG staff had to add as much friction and decidedly un-fun activity in what's supposed to be an action game. Good luck not devoting your life to this game yet expecting it to yield something, anything in the way of fun or adventure - ain't gonna happen.
"
Orca_Orcinus escreveu:

5. Necropolis - not exactly an "anti-league" like the 2 previous ones I mentioned, but it's close. GGG hates newbs w a passion, a burning passion - every single button click you have to make in 3.24 to interface w the league mechonic is there because of several meetings the GGG staff had to add as much friction and decidedly un-fun activity in what's supposed to be an action game. Good luck not devoting your life to this game yet expecting it to yield something, anything in the way of fun or adventure - ain't gonna happen.

It feels that way, they must love hardcore players, the way this game is evolving is for ONLY hardcore gaming. Use to be fun this game, now you must digg your own grave into it? XD
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
Kalandra was terrible, but most because the implementation of AN and a bunch of questionable design changes going on than the league itself(league was just okay-ish)

Archnemesis was okay on its own merits, but would later lead to the single most obnoxious core mechanic when it went core

Affliction was super bad. Walking around in a mostly empity area following wisps trails was boring AF, the mechanic itself also was extremely uninsteresting, just converting yellows to sponges with massive critical stats, considering all the loot, it kinda felt the game was trying to bribe me to keep playing

I found syntesis bad, but i admit i didnt searched much about how to take advantage of the mechanics, so its probably on me to some extend. Still cant forgive how the implementation of betrayal to core was terrible: servers coudnt handle the content and it was completely ramdom, so every other map, suddenly the surprise intervention encounter caused a lag spike that left me dead with no possible counterplay

Bestiary i didnt play much, but what i did play was terrible almost beyond belief, the whole game was now a big pre-betrayal vorici mission(that is... dont kill the mob, just get it to low hp and stop attacking/trow the net)
"
CarpeDiem444 escreveu:

It feels that way,

Path of Exile is easily the best ARPG ever made, and is top 5-6 games period.

I really wish we'd get competent designers who didn't release un-polished content.
"
Aynix escreveu:
"
Jradlot21 escreveu:
haha.....

you crazy if you didnt like affliction .... jk we all have our own taste

Affliction gave us crazy power creep (charms) and crazy loot, but as a mechanic was very simple, thats why it will never be my favorite. It was aight.

I wasn't crazy about the mechanic. However, the Charms, new ascendancies, and the loot made it my favorite along with sentinel.

Following affliction with this horrible league is a recipe for disaster for sure.
Última edição por Jradlot21 em 9 de abr de 2024 16:29:13
1. Affliction
2. Necropolis
3. Sentinel

I'm not here to play loot shower simulator...
GGG you dropped the ball hard.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Última edição por Senju_Hyoketsu em 9 de abr de 2024 17:14:29
1. Necropolis
2. Necropolis
3. Necropolis
4. Necropolis
5. Necropolis
this is the worst league by far. not just the league mechanic but the divine fishing abuse and now that t17 rogue exile thing and what its doing to the economy.
1. Necropolis
2. Necropolis
3. Necropolis
4. Necropolis
5. Necropolis
It's official. Necropolis is the worst league I've ever played. (I'm not being needlessly negative, I'm posting my true and honest opinion. And the truth.)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional