I fully support Reddit mods in their decision to be part of the protest

"
valarias escreveu:
Hi, Mr reddit mod please allow me to explain why you dont own the content you moderate.

You didn't create it.

Allow me to explain why they can private the subreddit.

They created it.
Every sub is being reopened as the mod teams are being threatened to getting replaced.
Última edição por Firefss em 17 de jun de 2023 19:31:09
the protest really didnt do anything but shoot them in the foot, was really just a pointless effort and now the mods are getting cut at the knees by reddit

reddit mods in general ( not specific to poe) are kinda awful anyway so i think its good
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Whenever I google PoE stuff, most often it shows me the reddit link. I hope it gets back up soon.
"
"
valarias escreveu:
Hi, Mr reddit mod please allow me to explain why you dont own the content you moderate.

You didn't create it.

Allow me to explain why they can private the subreddit.

They created it.

Firstly they didn't create it, secondly.

Good luck with that, all of you are getting kicked. Reddit has spoken.
Última edição por valarias em 17 de jun de 2023 22:58:05
"Update 06-17: admins have sent us a message saying they'll replace the team if it doesn't open"

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but if the protest means I don't get my poe/ league news/ info, they can be replaced.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st escreveu:
"Update 06-17: admins have sent us a message saying they'll replace the team if it doesn't open"

[Removed by Support]

Probably empty threats anyway. Can't imagine there are other volunteers lining up for said corporation across the thousands of subreddits that were part of this protest.

Anyway... I don't even have an account over there, but it's not nice to see such behaviour from the top of the pyramid.
Última edição por Whai_GGG em 18 de jun de 2023 03:27:50
its back up now? with the way some people carried on, i thought it was gone for good not just 3 days.

nvm its still gone. this one works though /r/PathOfExileBuilds/
Última edição por Lyutsifer665 em 18 de jun de 2023 03:32:44
The POE sub is relatively small and inconsequential, they can stay private for as long as they want and no admin or anyone working at Reddit would care either way. Even NSFW sub's have more active users in them at any point in time than the POE sub.

The claim that their mod team is gonna get removed if they don't re-open is absolutely laughable. The fact that they are so obviously lying about that is hysterically funny. There's more risk they all get removed if they do open the sub back up, than don't.
"
Adambjjoz escreveu:
The POE sub is relatively small and inconsequential, they can stay private for as long as they want and no admin or anyone working at Reddit would care either way. Even NSFW sub's have more active users in them at any point in time than the POE sub.

The claim that their mod team is gonna get removed if they don't re-open is absolutely laughable. The fact that they are so obviously lying about that is hysterically funny. There's more risk they all get removed if they do open the sub back up, than don't.

Haha, how incredibly wrong you are.

The entire protest comes off as incredibly sanctimonious, with a bunch of overly smug glorified hall monitors essentially taking an entire community hostage.
Última edição por Arkuza em 18 de jun de 2023 13:53:46

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional