I fully support Reddit mods in their decision to be part of the protest

"
mrrick1781 escreveu:
The API changes Reddit are bringing in aren't changing. The CEO of Reddit thinks the protests are a joke. 3rd party support is dead. I think it will cost something around 20 million a year to use Reddit's API.

With how heavily moderated r/pathofexile is. I would imagine the mods are using a 3rd party mod tool. Which is no more with the changes. Considering what people were saying and doing on the subreddit was a massive issue. The subreddit is dead anyway.

I know for sure if it came back and couldn't be as moderated as it was. People like Chris will be staying away from it.

I am all for people being allowed to speak their minds but a lot of POE staff and subreddit users just couldn't handle it.

There's some misinformation on this post. It costs money for 3rd party applications that use the api A LOT. It will cost Apollo 20 million a year because they're making billions of api calls.

Reddit has also said that moderator tools aren't going away, and they're exempt from the pricing.

I don't really care one way or another, but lets try not to lie about what's happening in order to support our arguments.
Anyone knows what exactly is the process of making subreddit private / public?
Like there's a super-moderator who can do that single-handedly or there's some sort of voting system for doing so.
I do not support the self-entitled mods of the subreddit.
I don't even use Reddit so idc :)
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
POE 2 may become a wonderful game without reddit's input.
devs should move back to the forum and be in touch with their real community ....
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
"
Wladicorist1 escreveu:
devs should move back to the forum and be in touch with their real community ....

They...have been though? Since Kalandra they have maintained a 'what we're working on' post + continue their daily news posts.

Anyway on a larger topic - reddit mods made the sub 'nsfw' - see the pinned comment there for more details. The comments seem to be 'big mad' about it.
Suppose this was the goal about making it NSFW (after a poll), but this means I can no longer read anything there, as it looks like I'd have to sign in. Can't be arsed to sign up to reddit.

Is it July 1st the changes go into effect? Will be interesting to see what happens, if spam/ads/rmt flood into these places then.
"
innervation escreveu:
"
Wladicorist1 escreveu:

They...have been though? Since Kalandra they have maintained a 'what we're working on' post + continue their daily news posts.

Anyway on a larger topic - reddit mods made the sub 'nsfw' - see the pinned comment there for more details. The comments seem to be 'big mad' about it.

not really
even some dev is active on the unofficial poe reddit discord
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional