Season Two, Event 1: 135 Minute Solo

So let me get this. Random prizes. Random winners. But in the Season Two post you say having more points means higher chances. Why? Why not let it be just random? Wouldn't it be nice if you'd a surprize to a weak player? "Eh, another league in which I get one point and at the end of the season I finally get that Onyx Amulet for 7 points... yay..." but then "Congratulations! You won..." "What's this? I won? IMPOSSIBRU! O.O"
Great Move to give the Low-Level-Rewards a small Workover. Did like the Idea of harsh Prize-Levels, but also can obviously see the Motivation Problems for Beginners. Will personally bring some new People to Racing this Season and I like that there is a Chance to get them some Points for Motivation :)

Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
So we are not getting /classladder, are we? Go add gazillion more shits, but not something that is really necessary, nice one.
great move : ), I am not that fast but I always liked to race because of the thrill to die in a faster paced match. Now I will continue racing.
The Dragon Hideout http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076060
The Aesthetics of Evil http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076060
The Garden of the Ancients http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1051755
I like the new change to the race rules, haven't tried the first season, I will for sure try this time. Also I'm just died on hardcore so its a good occasion to reroll.
For the sake of noobs - how do you join a race? And in a solo race, is everyone thrown into the same instance, or does everyone get a separate shard?
"
The_Rippy_One escreveu:
For the sake of noobs - how do you join a race? And in a solo race, is everyone thrown into the same instance, or does everyone get a separate shard?

The race league appears as an option on the character creation screen along with default & hardcore. You can create your character up to 30 minutes before the race starts, but you'll be frozen in place on the starting beach until the race start time arrives.

Aside from that, the race league works just the same as the other two leagues, i.e. you'll see other players in town but explorable areas are your own instances (since it's solo you can't party up and share instances)
"
Varakkys escreveu:
"
The_Rippy_One escreveu:

The race league appears as an option on the character creation screen along with default & hardcore. You can create your character up to 30 minutes before the race starts, but you'll be frozen in place on the starting beach until the race start time arrives.

Aside from that, the race league works just the same as the other two leagues, i.e. you'll see other players in town but explorable areas are your own instances (since it's solo you can't party up and share instances)

Thanks!
My record is lvl 15 in one hour, you think i can make it to 29 in this race? :P
guys how to join events ? regisration ?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional