Season Two, Event 9: 1 Hour Solo

"
Taxt escreveu:
I consistently get top 50 overall (usually 6-10 of my class), and even I only pull 4-5 points per race. Even if i played all 200 races I couldn't obtain 1000 points. If I was really hardcore and played 100 of this seasons races, I'd be lucky to pull ~300 points (after deaths and such). That's not even a third of your point threshold. Pretty insane for a hardcore, fairly skilled player. My point being, this is rough on the casuals, and rough as well on the good racers that are not #1 every single race (which is dominated, and i mean DOMINATED by 1-2 players of each class). Yes this gives me great incentive to improve, but only out of my pure competitive drive, NOT out of rewards I can possibly obtain while trying very hard to become a top racer, which is exactly what the top racers want ~ some competition. This is a negative situation for everyone save about 6 players in the world (and one of them just posted saying he disapproves as well).

Same here. Experienced player, not best but good enough. I get 4-6 points where last season i was getting 7-10.

btw. had terrible race today, good times but no quiver until a2 and worst merveil ever due to lack of portal scrolls. lvl 15 and top 150...
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
Última edição por Chaosu em 21 de abr de 2013 18:04:17
I should have been TOP 3 , but i was kinda clueless what to do in act 2 T_T still personal record even without western, im cool with that.
I demand stupid random chests to be removed on races.
They drop just junk anyway after the devs nerfed them

Lost like 7 min due golden chests I didn't want to find and cavern of anger was so stupid I lost 2 minutes because I couldn't find a path.
First race as duellist for me. Really liked it. RNG wasnt really with me today. First Transmute droped in Forest and got two portals to drop until Caverns. :(

IGN: Cloud_BMOP
died in mudflats still won lolz western tp reseting ftw
Died with 21minutes left at Merveil. Got to lvl 12. So far I have yet to finish a race this season :P
Hardcore for life.

Chanced the unique @_@.
IGN TDA
Decided to go to sins for the first time instead of river/dark/western and saw the cave on the way to crossroads. Decided to go in. Such a bad idea... waste of time. At least got the full clear 2 points.
"
why isnt my character here..died at 12..but 0 points and not on list..

Thats because you died. You have to live until the end of the race to get anything.
Hardcore for life.
worst race ever, i have never raged on forums, but the desync, disconnects and all out fail of the servers during that race was disgusting.

30+ disconnects is ridiculous in a 1 hour race, what the hell was happening?!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional