[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

"
Shinryu59 escreveu:
Hey, thanks for your build, i'm taking so much fun !!

However i got an issue, i can't use The shield and the glyph spell when i'm using the auras. Got not enough mana, i just get Enlighten lvl 3 ( not enough budget for lvl 4 ..). So i absolue need enlighten lvl 4 or there is an other option for get more mana ?

Thanks a lot

"
has the new unique gem that can provide you with 12% mana reserve
What's gem u mention here ?

Sry i do not find her !
"
Shinryu59 escreveu:
What's gem u mention here ?

Sry i do not find her !

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/Pw9lDl7tL
Is there any technique we can do with frostblink of winter to get high mobility in this setuo?
"
Ramasama escreveu:
Is there any technique we can do with frostblink of winter to get high mobility in this setuo?

"
yes you can use it instead of the normal version, but for this game play I prefer the normal version
i mean like how some builds use cast on crit or cast while channeling with winter frostblink so that it moves you fast through map maybe it wouldn't fit into this build i was just wondering
"
Ramasama escreveu:
i mean like how some builds use cast on crit or cast while channeling with winter frostblink so that it moves you fast through map maybe it wouldn't fit into this build i was just wondering

"
it does fit, "spellinger" takes an aura and connects it with the new frostblink
Where is Onslaught coming from? I don't see a source in the build despite being toggled in the calculations.
"
CedricDur escreveu:
Where is Onslaught coming from? I don't see a source in the build despite being toggled in the calculations.

"
I tested the Onslaught/Pen tinture, but ended up switching to MF in the future.
"
SexonFive escreveu:
"
CedricDur escreveu:

"
I tested the Onslaught/Pen tinture, but ended up switching to MF in the future.

Ah, that explains it. I saw the comment about Convocation also being a left over, maybe you should paste new POBs without those artifacts.

You're the expert here, but have you considered removing Throatseeker and Critical Mastery to instead pick Disciple of the Forbidden? PoB says the damage remains the same (3 million 415k with Throatseeker VS 3 million 429k with Disciple of the Forbidden) but there is 8% mana regen per power charge (you mentioned mana being tight in some fights) as well as allowing to pick one ailment immunity. Since we are shocked via the shield we could pick Shock immunity from it, or whatever could be useful like immunity to Freeze.

Or more damage like the 3% extra damage per charge, but that only boosts damage to 3 million 650k.

I think one 'free' immunity is tempting especially with the Shock from the shield.

But I may be missing nuances.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional