[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

"
SexonFive escreveu:

"
-Throatseeker: Best source of Crit mult, and there is no other point that can give you as much global crit mult as this point. It is not similar to or inferior to the "Discipline of the forbbiden" point. The build was built to have all the crit mult points in the tree, unfortunately we don't have many options.

As for the belt, it doesn't give immunity to shock, but it does give immunity to the shield's self-shock.

Thanks for testing and liking my build, I hope GGG will post my build on "Build the Week", and if it's too much to ask, I'd like you to suggest my build for competition in the game's support.

Is it PoB that does the calculations wrong then? I know it can give the wrong numbers sometimes, but at least the PoB numbers show the combined DPS as being the same.

With Disciple of the Forbbiden:

With Throatseeker and Critical Mastery:

Última edição por CedricDur em 14 de jan de 2024 12:58:26
"
CedricDur escreveu:
"
SexonFive escreveu:

"
-Throatseeker: Best source of Crit mult, and there is no other point that can give you as much global crit mult as this point. It is not similar to or inferior to the "Discipline of the forbbiden" point. The build was built to have all the crit mult points in the tree, unfortunately we don't have many options.

As for the belt, it doesn't give immunity to shock, but it does give immunity to the shield's self-shock.

Thanks for testing and liking my build, I hope GGG will post my build on "Build the Week", and if it's too much to ask, I'd like you to suggest my build for competition in the game's support.

Is it PoB that does the calculations wrong then? I know it can give the wrong numbers sometimes, but at least the PoB numbers show the combined DPS as being the same.

With Disciple of the Forbbiden:

With Throatseeker and Critical Mastery:

"
the difference is very small, but why is your ACC so low?
Awesome Build and i have a lot more fun with it than with TS.

Here ist my build:

https://poe.ninja/builds/affliction/character/Encapsulation/Naroun?i=1&search=name%3DNarou

I think i just need to find some more accuracy. Do you have another advice maybe to improve even further?

Nevertheless SexonFive thank you very much!

Regards!
"
Encapsulation escreveu:

Here ist my build:

https://poe.ninja/builds/affliction/character/Encapsulation/Naroun?i=1&search=name%3DNarou

I think i just need to find some more accuracy. Do you have another advice maybe to improve even further?

Regards!

"
Your idea of the "intuitive leap" jewel is very good, but you mustn't forget that each mastery is 3% more damage, in the end you have more damage with the mastery, as for your weapon you don't need a weapon with critical strike, but a critical multiplier. Even so, your build is very good with good items.
Thank you for your advice. Needed some more dex so thought combining it with the intuitive leap would be a good idea. The reason for this is i choose corruption for anti bleed and capped resistances.

After your reply i have reallocated some masteries and checked pob again. You are right with the damage.

The crit chance on the wand is something i would like to change for crit stike multi when i have the the currency for it. For now i have to live with it.

Thank you again :-)

"
Encapsulation escreveu:

Here ist my build:

Regards!

Not Sexton but loving the build as well. I'm doing some tweaking and Utmost Intellect by its side will give almost 350 ES for those three nodes and then its mastery will give you dex or str per your needs. Or more int for more ES, or a bit more damage.

I'm really interested in grabbing Ethereal Feast for another 950 ES leeched which would bring my build to 2k ES a second if I follow the bottom route to the node and then take the mastery. That's about double the ES leech for the price of 5 nodes and only one of them useless.

Última edição por CedricDur em 17 de jan de 2024 12:28:18
Thank you for the advice CedricDur!

I love the idea of allocation Utmost Intellect. Energy Shield and attribute flexibility, awesome.

GL
Hello, i say thank's for the build.
He's realy budget, for start farm map.
I have try to optimise as much as i can, not bad but i feel i can do better when i compare your POB with the same amulet, im like 1m6 dps, when you reach 2m7 without crafted wand like me.
Same for ehp, i feel im realy low when im farming high wisp content.

Any advice how i can boost my damage and eHP with this stuff ?

https://pobb.in/tVV2Pcq9AzrT
Última edição por Nidseix em 17 de jan de 2024 16:17:40
"
Nidseix escreveu:
I have try to optimise as much as i can, not bad but i feel i can do better when i compare your POB with the same amulet, im like 1m6 dps, when you reach 2m7 without crafted wand like me.

Be mindful that Sexton has a ton of things checked in their PoB where if we import ours it is not. For example your Tincture will be 12% since PoB does not calculate the second Wildwood ascendency that multiples its power. You need to edit your tincture and give it 48% penetration.

He also has things like Sigil at max stacks and etc. I'm not bashing Sexton, just pointing there is a reason for that big difference.

Toggling everything like he has I currently have 4.2 million still with a Piscator and 9 charges but I'm focusing more on defense with 5k ES and 2k ES leech. I don't see myself reaching the 21.5 million (with most things toggled off) that Sexton has on his maxed out character :D

Checking your character on PoB I'm not sure why you say 1.6 mill since with the tincture changed and PoB configured like Sextons has and most things like Sigil toggled off it still shows me

Última edição por CedricDur em 17 de jan de 2024 18:59:10
"
CedricDur escreveu:
"
Nidseix escreveu:

Be mindful that Sexton has a ton of things checked in their PoB where if we import ours it is not. For example your Tincture will be 12% since PoB does not calculate the second Wildwood ascendency that multiples its power. You need to edit your tincture and give it 48% penetration.

He also has things like Sigil at max stacks and etc. I'm not bashing Sexton, just pointing there is a reason for that big difference.

Personally I've reached 3 million still with a Piscator and 9 charges but I'm focusing more on defense with 5k ES and 2k ES leech. I don't see myself reaching the 18 million (with most things toggled off) that Sexton has on his maxed out character.

Checking your character on PoB I'm not sure why you say 1.6 mill since with the tincture changed and most things like Sigil toggled off it still shows me

Thanks for answer
I understand yeah its about conf options, but SoP stages 4 mean nothing whean your farming stygian +2 proj delirium like me, you need to move and dont have time to spend 1600 mana to reach stage 4, otherwise you 100% dying xD
So with calc modified i do that
But than no realy mean something with stage 4 when you farming solo high level content.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional