Path Of Exile Mumble/Teamspeak/Vent servers

"
Wraithstar escreveu:
I`ve been in the server for like 10 hours, its so empty, someone...ANYONE, come join me...anyone? Where is everyone? WHERE AM I? Huh? How did I end up here?...So alone.

There are some guys there from time to time.. But it dont suprise me that its not too active yet when not too many seems to know about it since ingame in global people have no clue about it, But at open beta at latest it will get a serious boost in activity :)
Don't forget to register on the semi-official
Mumble server @ 212.16.110.165:64738 PW: poe

"
NuclearAdmiral escreveu:
"
Wraithstar escreveu:
I`ve been in the server for like 10 hours, its so empty, someone...ANYONE, come join me...anyone? Where is everyone? WHERE AM I? Huh? How did I end up here?...So alone.

There are some guys there from time to time.. But it dont suprise me that its not too active yet when not too many seems to know about it since ingame in global people have no clue about it, But at open beta at latest it will get a serious boost in activity :)

Exactly, once OB starts and people can start gathering party's, clans, etc, then you will see a climb in activity. as it stands right now PoE itself has declined in activity until the next patch, happens every time.
Trust me, once open beta starts, it will get busy. I've played in a few party's already that have used the server and it worked fantastic. I always had trouble finding my partner if we got separated and dropped off the mini map. this really helped. It also helped with loot drops, who get what, trades who needs what, etc.

Right now we have less than 100 registered users, we are hoping to hit around 300+ at least during open beta.

Also, it was a gas to play during the ladder race, I went out fast, but the guy I was on mumble with kept going for a bit, I got a play by play.
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
Última edição por TheBigMick em 16 de jun de 2012 19:16:39
hello sry my english isn't so good but i have a question!
why can't i connect with the server. I wanted on eu server playing and i have played on the beginning in the closed beta. he said me i can't access to the server

greets Monster80
Última edição por Monster80 em 16 de jun de 2012 20:02:36
"
Monster80 escreveu:
hello sry my english isn't so good but i have a question!
why can't i connect with the server. I wanted on eu server playing and i have played on the beginning in the closed beta. he said me i can't access to the server

greets Monster80

You might want to go to the Support and Bug report section of the forum located here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/248

This thread is only for the mumble voice server. It is independent of the PoE game itself.

But I do see that you are not a beta member, so that is probably the problem. Either try waiting for a beta key from the timer, Purchase one for the low low price of $10, or wait for Open beta to start in Aug sometime.
Última edição por TheBigMick em 16 de jun de 2012 20:23:28
Remember to register on the Mumble server. This locks the name you log in as, as your's alone. That way no one can steal your alias and say mean things to people while pretending to be you.

Damn you Nuclear Admiral for registering, I wanted to diss some people while pretending to be you.
Its slowly waking up, its 12:00 my time so people at work still and look at this :)

I try to idle on there as much as I can to show support, even though I haven't found a reason to use it yet. I'm sure once Open Beta rolls around the server will be much more active.
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus
They should make an official server that has account linked to the game. They might be able to later use that for ingame built in chat.
"
Neikius escreveu:
They should make an official server that has account linked to the game. They might be able to later use that for ingame built in chat.

Do you realize how hard that would be if even possible ? ^_-

Yeah, they would probably need a cluster. Server would overflow. But ingame chat - one party - one room - would work.

Problem with voice comm is when a ton of people are in one room and are chatting at the same time.

Some p2p voice comm would be also nice.

I can suggest something ridiculous occasionally no? :D

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional