Path Of Exile Mumble/Teamspeak/Vent servers

"Server connection failed: the remote host closed the connection."
"
Pixelmancer escreveu:

check IP:port combination since i been on it and playing for 8 hours straight ^^

And i see other people online aswell..
Don't forget to register on the semi-official
Mumble server @ 212.16.110.165:64738 PW: poe

"
NuclearAdmiral escreveu:
"
Pixelmancer escreveu:

check IP:port combination since i been on it and playing for 8 hours straight ^^

I did. See for yourself.

Edit: I have a theory. It seems mumble is in my start menu twice. One is just "Mumble" and the other is "Mumble (Backwards Compatible)". I had been clicking the backwards compatible version simply because it was the first in the list. In a while I'll try it with the other icon and see if that works.
Última edição por Pixelmancer em 20 de jun de 2012 23:43:08
"
Pixelmancer escreveu:
"
NuclearAdmiral escreveu:
"
Pixelmancer escreveu:

I did. See for yourself.

Edit: I have a theory. It seems mumble is in my start menu twice. One is just "Mumble" and the other is "Mumble (Backwards Compatible)". I had been clicking the backwards compatible version simply because it was the first in the list. In a while I'll try it with the other icon and see if that works.

yeah try the "mumble" one that will do it since its the normal latest version i never got on any servers running the latest version with "backwards compatible" just becaus its alot different.. Like i dont even have a custom servers windows like you on that print screen.

Hope you get it fixed

Spoiler
Hey uhm im a little bit dumb on new programs and i never used mumble, it says: server connection failed remote host closed the conection, may u pls say what do i have to do to resolve this problem?
<-- fixed

Hey could you add a spanish tab at native languages, pls?
Última edição por GinsooPanda em 22 de jun de 2012 10:59:33
Pretty sure it's just a glitch. I contacted Nuclear and he should have the problem fixed soon.

EDIT:
Seems to be working OK now, I tried connecting and disconnecting a number of times and was successful each time, Please try again and if you have any problems feel free to PM me or Nuclear Admiral
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
Última edição por TheBigMick em 21 de jun de 2012 21:19:18
I dont know if this was at night time or when, Maybe the network in our server room was restarted at the time when some tried to connect to it, but i now disconnected and connected 5 times in a row and it worked, Also 5 others online now aswell.

There's a ladder race coming up this weekend, lets get a bunch of people doing the ladder race to use Mumble, I guarantee it will be fun!
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
this game looks awesome!
"
GinsooPanda escreveu:
Spoiler
Hey uhm im a little bit dumb on new programs and i never used mumble, it says: server connection failed remote host closed the conection, may u pls say what do i have to do to resolve this problem?
<-- fixed

Hey could you add a spanish tab at native languages, pls?
'

Spain added with two subchannels :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional