3.24.0b Hotfix 2

Only to make the league playable;

- Stop making "buffed currency drops",
- Fix the bugs of Necropolis patch ,
- RESTART LEAGUE!!!!
yikes
Just revert it back to Affliction, admit you outsourced this league to Blizzard, apologize, work on 3.25 and we all forget this BS of a league ever happened.

For future, implement PTR and make league every 6 months instead of 3.
[deleted]
Última edição por Rafael_Souza em 4 de abr de 2024 03:22:05
"
clozzer escreveu:
"
Sgt_Cookie2 escreveu:
It's barely been a week.

By then end of the month, this exploit will be little more than a blip on the poe ninja economy graph.

A greater quantity of valuable items will drop, chaos orbs will get eaten by map crafts, prices will go down again. Hell, I'd wager a solid chunk of those divs won't even be spent buying things, they'll be spent on metamods.

The fact not as many people exploited this as could've is a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I totally understand that for a brief period of time, a small group of people have a lot of purchasing power. But either they spend those divs buying things, in which case the divs will spread out into the wider economy, or they hold onto them, meaning that they don't enter the economy at all.

Give it a few days. Go do your T17s or your heists or your delves or your Expeditions or whatever. Wait for the economy to stabilise. Along the way, you (yes,you reading this right now) will probably end up getting something worth buying.

Items doubled in price overnight. By the end of the month, 95% of players have quit the league. This was catastrophic for the league as a whole.

But yeah if you were one of those guys who farmed 300 divs by opening a bunch of maps in your HO - you obviously downplay the exploit and its impact.

I've made about 6 divs this entire league. 4 divs from a lucky Nameless Seer in acts giving a super valuable item and two raw div drops in maps.

Do you have any reason to believe me? No.

But the better question is, do I have any reason to lie? I can't answer that for you. But for what it's worth, I'm not.
D4 S4 PTR looking pretty fun
Hello LE

bye bye this shitty League
Great, so. I just started act 3, cause i cant play 24/7. People already abused one system poorly made and got so far ahead that i dont want it to play anymore, thank you for the worst league ever made.
Why the fuck is modifier rerolling even a thing. I would not even have gotten the div modifier so I don't really care lol, but why so many get to abuse this and it is ok that's beyond any reason.
Also making rare scarabs rarer ?
Who's bright idea was that. Also what scarabs where affected by that change and what are the drop chances now ?
What I don't understand is why make scarabs so rare that you cant play with them? Am I supposed to run hundreds of maps just so I can try one scarab and then if I like it go back to farming it that is just beyond reason. I thought you have reworked scarabs so that a person can choose what content they wish to engage but with how scarce some things will be I guess that is no longer a thing. Why not sell them for real money huh ? Just make it pay to win. Everyone will love this option...

Chase items are good for games but having consumables being chase is just plain retarded. Have a chat or two and decide what you want from this game with others breathing at your back. No king rules forever
Next league when? Sorry Undertaker Arimor nothing personal XD
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional