3.24.0b Hotfix 2

"All the scarabs players find fun are now more rare so no one can use them but 6-man parties"
Yep, I quit.

I don't have time for this mess.

Every day I'm trying to get closer to gear I need that's blowing up in price faster than I can make currency and my reward is before I can even try making currency by any strat others are taking advantage of I get shut out.

Why don't you give everyone 1000 atlas respec points because I've remade 2 entire trees thanks to these hotfixes and now I get to do it again.

Enjoy the rest of your low retention league. It looked fun at the reveal but I'm not playing a rat race where I'm forced to start in last place.
I had bought 10 usd to wallet points

didnt have chance to spend this league as this exploit felt me bad as a casual player. When i have 3 divines but people make 5000 divines in day using exploit, i cant afford any of items that I want for my build.

great work GGG

fucking great work
"These modifiers, as well as the modifiers for Dropped Jewellery is converted to Divine Orbs, Exalted Orbs and Orbs of Annulment are now Rarer, notably in white and yellow Maps.
The number of monsters in the Allflame Ember of Frogs and Allflame Ember of Rats packs have been lowered."

Oof, fomo
I'm sorry to say but you messed up guys. I was watching this as it happened and abused exactly 0 maps in that way because if I were to make bank in such an "interesting" fashion I might as well just quit the league. We knew this would happen eventually, everybody that pays attention did.
What's worse, instead of fixing the abusing part, you went ahead and nerfed the part that regular players benefited from. There already are counters toward map completion in the game, you guys know if people are engaging with the maps rather than spamming them. So it's not even the technical difficulty of implementing it, it's already there. Plus that's not even the only way you could go about it.
"
arenajfreak escreveu:
"
danteafk escreveu:
Do a rollback then

Economy is already fucked

Or they could stop trying to work in two separate games and do a good job in at least one of them.

this. GGG proved that they cant do more than one thing at the time.

edit: why did you deleted my last message? watch out guys, admins are deleting every message that are against them.
Última edição por Kross0m em 4 de abr de 2024 08:01:53
"
Sgt_Cookie2 escreveu:
It's barely been a week.

By then end of the month, this exploit will be little more than a blip on the poe ninja economy graph.

This is the biggest understatement I have see.

Ppl reporting 100+ div drops from a single map.

Another streamer states in 4 hours they got more mirrors than any other full league. This won't just be a blip prices doubling overnight should reflect that.
3.24.0b Hotfix 2 already in game ?
"
Stryker2185 escreveu:
"
Sgt_Cookie2 escreveu:
It's barely been a week.

By then end of the month, this exploit will be little more than a blip on the poe ninja economy graph.

This is the biggest understatement I have see.

Ppl reporting 100+ div drops from a single map.

Another streamer states in 4 hours they got more mirrors than any other full league. This won't just be a blip prices doubling overnight should reflect that.

i was wondering why item i need. go up from 2 divs to 15 divs overnight :D
L Patch. You all were doing so good too

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional