3.24.0b Hotfix 2

restart trade leagues
rollback
delete currency
This patch is a huge W, nerf to inconsistent big payouts while simultaneously buffing the uber rare scarabs that most of us didn't see any of yet. Keep it up GGG!
PoE is a waste of time. The only people that play this trash are people that can't get a good paying job and are forced to play PoE 18 hrs a day to make money.

Will never play this game again. Wasted my 3 day weekend grinding the boring torture campaign to realize how bad this league is.

NEVER AGAIN!

Could careless about PoE 2 as its in development hell which means it will be trash. Games that tease releasing for 5+ years never turn out good.
"
Id1eRace escreveu:
PoE is a waste of time. The only people that play this trash are people that can't get a good paying job and are forced to play PoE 18 hrs a day to make money.

Will never play this game again. Wasted my 3 day weekend grinding the boring torture campaign to realize how bad this league is.

NEVER AGAIN!

Could careless about PoE 2 as its in development hell which means it will be trash. Games that tease releasing for 5+ years never turn out good.

Didn't ask, they got your money. Cope, Seethe
Now the people that got lucky sit on hundreds of raw divines, the economy is destroyed and people who didn't get lucky will now get nothing - the classic GGG experience
all changes are "clown moment"
about scarabs change no comments at all, cringe
Had to add delay for opening maps...
Some people got hundreds of divs for abusing, and the other got few divs for same play time.
unfair
Última edição por Woobin311 em 4 de abr de 2024 02:34:04
Great change GGG, I was way too wealthy anyway
Most uniques doubled in price over night, if you didn't get hundreds of divines from the exploit you are fucked....
F poe

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional