T17 maps are making me want to quit the game

I have multiple builds that can do ubers without too much issue and my strongest bosser trivializes all of them except uber sirus and a shittily rolled uber exarch (not a problem anymore with the removal of uber invitations), that same build works alright to do t17s if I dump 20 to 50 c into rerolling them past build bricking mods like no auras, no regen and so on but the rares in those maps tend to be rippy as all hell. I have eaten legitimate oneshots from abomination rares on a build that can facetank the uber shaper slam and survive the uber maven memory game (toggle off EB and blink over the shockwave to dodge the initial application of punishment and have about 3 to 4k es left after the big hit at the end of the memory game.)
i finally mustered up the courage to try one of these the other week and i got through it. the boss took me out a couple tries but it wasnt as bad as i was fearing. felt a bit satisfying to finally get it over with and now i know i can handle them easier than i thought i would.

just clocked a bit over 3500 hours on steam and i just now figured out that there is a keyboard shortcut to use a portal scroll.

all of these years every time i need to go back to my hideout ive always pulled up my inventory menu and right clicked the town portal. i've probably even died a few times in the process after someone whispered me for a trade and i pull up my inventory menu to try to portal back in a group of explodey mobs.

this whole time i was under the impression that if you wanted a keyboard hotkey for a town portal, you needed to assign the portal skill gem to one of your equipment slots.

i feel like a bit of a noob. just little things like that, i can't believe i never picked up on for so long.
Última edição por idrankyourbeer em 27 de abr de 2024 18:29:36
"
idrankyourbeer escreveu:
i finally mustered up the courage to try one of these the other week and i got through it. the boss took me out a couple tries but it wasnt as bad as i was fearing. felt a bit satisfying to finally get it over with and now i know i can handle them easier than i thought i would.

just clocked a bit over 3500 hours on steam and i just now figured out that there is a keyboard shortcut to use a portal scroll.

all of these years every time i need to go back to my hideout ive always pulled up my inventory menu and right clicked the town portal. i've probably even died a few times in the process after someone whispered me for a trade and i pull up my inventory menu to try to portal back in a group of explodey mobs.

this whole time i was under the impression that if you wanted a keyboard hotkey for a town portal, you needed to assign the portal skill gem to one of your equipment slots.

i feel like a bit of a noob. just little things like that, i can't believe i never picked up on for so long.

The portal screen shortcut was added this patch. There are a few other quality of life changes you should definitely read up on in the 3.24 release patch notes. :)

And yea, if you believed the forums the T17 maps are murderous monsters. They are if you want them to be, but there are also a ton of ways to adjust the difficulty to your level.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
I like how they give another reason to push my builds

I can't talk about how much it restrain build diversity though im a meta slave and I always used back to basic so im basically asking for the monster to mess me up.
Why am I still here
With the amount of stupid meme mods the mod pool of these maps has, I'm more amazed that they didn't include the "sent to the void on death" mod to the pool than anything else.

Some of mods might be easier than other, but having to re-roll the maps 10, 20, or so, times to get a good set is pretty cringe.

Última edição por Silverpelt em 28 de abr de 2024 12:27:23
"
ArtCrusade escreveu:
"
idrankyourbeer escreveu:

The portal screen shortcut was added this patch. There are a few other quality of life changes you should definitely read up on in the 3.24 release patch notes. :)

And yea, if you believed the forums the T17 maps are murderous monsters. They are if you want them to be, but there are also a ton of ways to adjust the difficulty to your level.

the one QOL change lately that i read and picked up on that i appreciate the most is being able to ctrl shift click stacks of currency into a trade window. my wrists really appreciate it a little more when i'm unloading 50K in chaos orbs to some buyer and i dont have to repeatedly click quite as much.

i still wish i could do the same thing to fill up my inventory full of whatever currency i ctrl + shift + click on from my stash, or fill my stash with all of the stacks of currency that i ctrl + shift + click on from my inventory. that would be warmly welcomed as well.
Última edição por idrankyourbeer em 28 de abr de 2024 12:18:48
boss design leaves a lot to think about.
anyhow, 6 more days for grim dawn community s6 league, so one can have fun again in an arpg.
"
Silverpelt escreveu:
With the amount of stupid meme mods the mod pool of these maps has, I'm more amazed that they didn't include the "sent to the void on death" mod to the pool than anything else.

Some of mods might be easier than other, but having to re-roll the maps 10, 20, or so, times to get a good set is pretty cringe.

Im amazed they didnt ressurect old, shitty mods people hated.
BLood Pact?
Rares with reflect aura?
Necrovigil?
Phylacteral?
Otherworldly?
At this point the WHOLE game is a MEME.
As someone said earlier Send to Void League on Death should be in the pool. Even below T17.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional