T17 maps are making me want to quit the game

All you need to do is load up your currency fragment maps div scards essence fossils deli and other tabs with consumables in excellence next, and then sort them by pric fluctuation.

A total of 5-10 items would increase in price over the past 7 days. And those are 1c scarbs or 1c fossils increasing by 20%

Unless you are farming T17's you might as well go grind in std league and avoid the corpse mechanic. Nothing, not 1 single consumable, from anything else in the entire game. Is worth farming for. You either do T17's or chase uniques.

Made my mind up about 2 weeks ago im finishing challenges and quitting the league
so bored of them allready + rolling maps to not get total aids
Legit these things suck hard. im 37/40 and while i try to 40/40 I dont even know if i wana. All iv got left is t17 clears and t17 conditionals and frankly. I think id rather go eat paint then suffer with this shit.

I get GGG wanting to try to bridge the gap and introduce newer content but WHY FOR ALL THAT IS FUCKING HOLY Would you introduce it during a league that you cant opt out of the mechanic and juices your mobs even fucking further.

Thats about as polar opposite as you can get from a proper test. Unless your planning to have every league be a mod buffer forced mechanic.
"
Moregaze escreveu:
I think it is finally time for me to move on from this game and I have played since beta. It is only tuned around MF and full group play at this point. They keep nerfing the mid-game or T16 farming unless you are in a group to overcome the nerfs.

I was excited when they said they were getting rid of sextants but they jumped the shark and took stuff off the tree to put on scarabs. Then nerfed the hell out of drops or the rarity of things like top-tier essences (thus devaluing them) through how much power the scarabs have and allowing them to stack effects. Like getting +6 essence spawns from just scarabs.

They wonder why they can't get new players for this game and even went on to make a second game to try to capture them. The solo play experience is horrendous since Sentinel with a few bandaid leagues on top of it. That is if you want to play anything other than meta top tier builds.

Affliction proved that if you make the game more rewarding instead of balancing around group play with MF cullers then retention goes up. But no, we have to adjust everything upwards to T17s now instead of just deleting sextants and increasing base rewards.

They need to stop designing the game around hideout warriors trading everything away. It makes anyone who likes to craft their way through the game feel like an idiot trying to hit harder mods instead of just liquidating everything and buying from someone who got lucky and hit it in 4 attempts instead of 12+.

If I was a CEO and saw a clearly loyal customer take time to post a statement like this, I'd pay attention to it.
Let each player choose which version of PoE to play:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/24770192
"
StarTraveller_DK escreveu:
"
Moregaze escreveu:
I think it is finally time for me to move on from this game and I have played since beta. It is only tuned around MF and full group play at this point. They keep nerfing the mid-game or T16 farming unless you are in a group to overcome the nerfs.

I was excited when they said they were getting rid of sextants but they jumped the shark and took stuff off the tree to put on scarabs. Then nerfed the hell out of drops or the rarity of things like top-tier essences (thus devaluing them) through how much power the scarabs have and allowing them to stack effects. Like getting +6 essence spawns from just scarabs.

They wonder why they can't get new players for this game and even went on to make a second game to try to capture them. The solo play experience is horrendous since Sentinel with a few bandaid leagues on top of it. That is if you want to play anything other than meta top tier builds.

Affliction proved that if you make the game more rewarding instead of balancing around group play with MF cullers then retention goes up. But no, we have to adjust everything upwards to T17s now instead of just deleting sextants and increasing base rewards.

They need to stop designing the game around hideout warriors trading everything away. It makes anyone who likes to craft their way through the game feel like an idiot trying to hit harder mods instead of just liquidating everything and buying from someone who got lucky and hit it in 4 attempts instead of 12+.

If I was a CEO and saw a clearly loyal customer take time to post a statement like this, I'd pay attention to it.

At this point all that remains is just a shadow of this game, when i try to play some poe in standard for the fun of it, when i see the scarabs tab i do a map for 5 chromes and call it, about the CEO - no power over this game, 100% ownership moved to a chinese company, check out some posts/threads about the chinese client and see how was developed, you get a goldrim reward in act 1.
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
Let the alt-accounts of mods start to defend the game HOHO
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
incoming forum moderators on their alt accounts to defend this bad t17 map design, in 3...2...1...
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
Must be their day off KEKW

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional